• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FB dinner meet up 9/24 6pm

28kfps

My fellow Open Carriers!
Once again, the Las Vegas Open Carry of Southern Nevada is celebrating the spirit of our constitution by organizing another monthly meet up to commemorate the 2nd Amendment!
For this meet up, we’re going to enjoy the eats and treats of the metropolitan area. When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie…that’s amore! What better way to do that? With brick ovens, freshly baked pizza, and good times shared with your friends and family. We’ve enjoyed the camaraderie with friends and family at each gathering however, as wonderful as it has been, remember that there is always more room at the table. Please join us.
It’s time to “lock n load” your favorite EDC piece and join with your fellow law abiding carriers for some mozzarella and tomato sauce at Metro Pizza!
Please spread the word for the “Pistols and Pizzas” Meet-up! The info is as follows:
Date: September 24, 2016
Time: 6:00 p.m.
1395 E. Tropicana Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
P: (702) 736-1955
*Please remember to give this restaurant a 5-star rating on Yelp and Google Review. Let’s support those establishments who support our right to carry.
**Reservations have been set up at this location. The reservation is under my name: Trebion Wilson. I ask that everyone try to arrive 15 minutes early so that the seating is not lost. Thank you! Hope to see you there! Remember as always, if you're married, please bring your spouse! If you have a special someone in your life, don’t forget to bring them too! Of course, the more friends the merrier! It's going to be a good time!

28kfps

My fellow Open Carriers!
Once again, the Las Vegas Open Carry of Southern Nevada is celebrating the spirit of our constitution by organizing another monthly meet up to commemorate the 2nd Amendment!
For this meet up, we’re going to enjoy the eats and treats of the metropolitan area. When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie…that’s amore! What better way to do that? With brick ovens, freshly baked pizza, and good times shared with your friends and family. We’ve enjoyed the camaraderie with friends and family at each gathering however, as wonderful as it has been, remember that there is always more room at the table. Please join us.
It’s time to “lock n load” your favorite EDC piece and join with your fellow law abiding carriers for some mozzarella and tomato sauce at Metro Pizza!
Please spread the word for the “Pistols and Pizzas” Meet-up! The info is as follows:
Date: September 24, 2016
Time: 6:00 p.m.
1395 E. Tropicana Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
P: (702) 736-1955

*Please remember to give this restaurant a 5-star rating on Yelp and Google Review. Let’s support those establishments who support our right to carry.
**Reservations have been set up at this location. The reservation is under my name: Trebion Wilson. I ask that everyone try to arrive 15 minutes early so that the seating is not lost. Thank you! Hope to see you there! Remember as always, if you're married, please bring your spouse! If you have a special someone in your life, don’t forget to bring them too! Of course, the more friends the merrier! It's going to be a good time!

Metro Pizza has one great menu. The food was great. Service was on the spot. They never let a glass go empty. We had at least 16. Vern had some extra vote no on 1 yard signs. Great visit.