• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Does Tennessee have Constitutional carry yet ?

Gypsy47

Does Tennessee have Constitutional carry yet ? I was wondering as my Daughter lives there and I just wanted to know, Thanks !

Pikachu712

Does Tennessee have Constitutional carry yet ? I was wondering as my Daughter lives there and I just wanted to know, Thanks !
You just need to google it and you will get your answer. I just did and this quote is from a website that answered your question.

On July 1, 2021, the Tennessee state legislature approved Constitutional Carry for residents who meet specific criteria. To carry firearms without permits, individuals must be at least twenty-one years old and meet all requirements for an enhanced gun license in the state.

I hope that his answers your question.