• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Denied license to carry conundrum

Firearms Iinstuctor

I exercise my rights, one cannot violate a law if said law is unconstitutional..

My .02
CCJ

Sure they can and go to prison for it.

They might eventually prevail in court or they could fully serve there sentence along with all the others convicted of the unconstitutional law.

Just because you know it is and believe the law is unconstitutional doesn't mean the government does.

countryclubjoe

Sure they can and go to prison for it.

They might eventually prevail in court or they could fully serve there sentence along with all the others convicted of the unconstitutional law.

Just because you know it is and believe the law is unconstitutional doesn't mean the government does.

" There will be times when we are powerless to injustice, but we shall never stop the protest thereof"..

It is estimated that there are over 300 million law abiding guns owners in this country.. Does having a permit or license to exercise their natural God given right to protect themselves and their posterity make them so called law-abiding citizens? In my humble opinion the term law abiding citizen is a government term used to enslave many citizens, hence the 300 million gun owners.

I do not need to be titled from the G, so as to protect myself and my posterity.

What other Natural right, Constitutional right, requires a license or permit slip from the G, so as to be EXERCISED?..

Is a license or permission slip needed to exercise our first amendment, how about our 5th amendment, how about our right to privacy?

" The end of law is NOT to abolish or restrain, but to preserve and enlarge freedom" John Locke

A right CANNOT be issued from the Government, a privilege is issued by the government at a cost, if paying for a privilege makes one a law abiding citizen, allow me to pass on said privilege, Ill keep my God given right..

Please be advised, I am not advocating breaking any laws, simply attempting to make us think about rights v privileges.. We have the right to think and there is no license or permission slip required..

My .02
CCJ

countryclubjoe

So..... here we are, two days later and despite numerous posts by CCJ in other threads, there is no response to my suggestion that he "educate" us through the myriad examples of his previous victories over the "unconstitutionality" of states imposing taxes or fees....

Two days later .... and crickets.

Be a man,not a sheep and exercise your own rights!.. Charity begins at home, my family is well educated on their rights..

CCJ

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
So.... how about if you "educate" all of us? Have you actually violated, visibly and publicly, any or all of the existing laws that stipulate those legislated taxes and fees? Show us how you have achieved victory over the system that you believe is operating in contradiction of the stare decisis
precedents set by the court cases you referenced.

Be a man,not a sheep and exercise your own rights!.. Charity begins at home, my family is well educated on their rights..

CCJ

Several posts later and still you obfuscate... You still have not "educated" us by providing verifiable incidents of how you, personally, have legally triumphed over laws that you believe are unconstitutional. Lead by example.