• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CZ-82 from AIM SURPLUS

Marmy

imported post

Picked-up my CZ-82 the other day, 12 rd 9X18 and it is a sweetheart. It is an enamle finished military version of the CZ-83, except 9X18. I swear mine was unfired, total with delaer fees ,tax and shipping was $310.

I only had time to put about 100 rounds through it but it handles well and is very comfortable in the hand. It has polygonal rifling and is quite accurate.

If you like 9X18 check it out. Both Aim and J&G Sales have them.

1245A Defender

wow! necro post..
im surprised nobody ever replied to the op,, and that i have never seen it before, or that you just did a reply!
its just wrong that the op had to pay $310 for his in 2006!!!
i bought 2 in march 2011, for $434 total!
funny fact,, they accidently shipped them directly to me,, i had a box of guns in my mailbox!

Brian D.

Just as an aside, I was in AIM Surplus yesterday. They had a display case of rather vintage but good condition Colt Detective Special and similar revolvers. Also some odds and ends .32, .380, and 9mm semiauto pistols. Point being I don't believe any of that is on their website. For me it's worth a 25 mile drive from Cincinnati occasionally.