• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CC at Marcus Theaters

JeremyB132

Anyone know if CC carry is legal at Marcus Theaters in Fargo? I have not seen anything posted nor heard that it is not but wanted to see what you guys thought. Thanks for your time.

MKEgal

Welcome aboard. You do realize that this is an open carry forum, right? :rolleyes:
As for your question, you could go look at their doors,
or you could check www.friendorfoe.us
And probably someone in ND will be along shortly.

IIRC, Marcus is not anti-rights.
Here's a thread of stores in WI which are posted, starting with a list of corporations. Marcus is not among them, & it's a WI company.

Whatever you do, do NOT call & ask. :exclaim:
You'll likely get some low-level minumum-wage person who doesn't know corporate policy but does have an opinion & isn't hesitant about expressing it.