• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carry laws coming from VA

All American Nightmare

Coming in from VA today could anyone help me out with the carry laws? I know my government permission slip is no good but what about car carry and carry on private property? I have read the law and it says that carry in your car is allowed just looking for verification on this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Va_Nemo

Lived there for 5 years so-- short story, no permit, no carry on person. In car is good as well as private property. As long as you are not in Atlanta or other large city, you will likely have no issue.

Spend the pennies and get a FL non-resident. It is recognized there. I have one.

Best bet is to visit-- http://www.georgiapacking.org/index.php

or handgunlaw.us

Nemo

Last edited: