• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bellingham/Whatcom County Coffee Meet Every Sunday

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
June 2015

Well we really need to get back to this. I know everyone has been hiding for the winter, but it is June already.

June 7th, a Sunday, at 1230hrs, the location is below.

Hops N HeadzDirections
Restaurant
Address: 3207 Northwest Ave, Bellingham, WA 98225

http://hopsnheadz.com/menu-page/

Come have lunch and commune with like minded individuals.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
first sunday of the month

Well folks, it is that time again and this is just a reminder to mark your calendar.

This month we will be at one of the friendliest places in Bellingham. Lets make it a luncheon and all show at noon, High Noon.
The beers are great (thirty on tap) and the food is excellent (menu below). Better yet, everyone will be Legally Armed. Come on down/up/over to Bellingham to spend a bit of time and fellowship with like minded Citizens.

Hops N Headz  
Restaurant
Address: 3207 Northwest Ave, Bellingham, WA 98225
Phone:(360) 392-8506
Menu: hopsnheadz.com

Boomboy007

Hey, just a thought: This Sunday is the Oak Harbor Pig Fest from noon till 5pm. Seems like a good opportunity for a group activity, plus it gives you motor sickle fellers a chance to ride. I have already promised the boss we would go. Sound like fun?