• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another nice 2nd amdendment piece from Karl Denniger.

riverrat10k

Memo To Bloomberg: F*** Off (2nd Amendment)

"For this reason if anything black people should be demanding that they all be able to carry openly or concealed as they choose at all times, which is every person's right as guaranteed (but not granted) by The Constitution -- period -- as they are more-likely to be victimized by another black person than anything else and they are dramatically more-likely to be victimized on a per-capita basis than white people are -- by members of their own race!

Now let's face a few more facts that nobody wants to talk about.

The original gun laws were passed to keep freed slaves from owning arms. Gee, I wonder why that was important to people just like Bloomberg?"

http://www.market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=204737

Last edited:

Logan 5

Be careful in saying that. I expressed my opinion about him, without threats or even cuss words (me? not cuss? *$&#^$^%?!?!?!?!), and the NYPD was on the phone to my then-local PD trying to find out who I am. I was warned by the chief that "people like him" have a lot of power, so I have to "watch out" for what I say, no matter what.