• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

America's one choice in 2016.................

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
No, I cannot. I guess one or members did not take too kindly to me deleting my posts, all of them, some time ago and lodged a complaint with management. Thus, the below.

• You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

From the bottom of the webpage after I login.

Not sure what forum rule(s) I violated, awhile ago by deleting my posts, but then again my posts are not seemingly my posts. See Rule 1, 2, and 17. If i were permitted to edit my posts I would, but, I cannot and must do with what is available to me.

PM being prepared - will send shortly.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
SNIP Not sure what forum rule(s) I violated, awhile ago by deleting my posts, but then again my posts are not seemingly my posts. See Rule 1, 2, and 17. If i were permitted to edit my posts I would, but, I cannot and must do with what is available to me.

<chuckle>

You want to delete your own posts? Shucks, I got one up on you on that. I've got a personal post deletion assistant dedicated to examining my posts carefully, and almost exclusively. I never have to delete a post. Its taken care of for me.

Now, don't let me over-hype this to you. Its kinda hit-and-miss sometimes. Sometimes the deletion service gets carried away or misinterprets a post or injects a personal bias; but, that is only to be expected with a free personal service. Nonetheless, I never have to delete my own posts or even request it. Its taken care of for me.

:)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
<chuckle>

You want to delete your own posts? Shucks, I got one up on you on that. I've got a personal post deletion assistant dedicated to examining my posts carefully, and almost exclusively. I never have to delete a post. Its taken care of for me.

Now, don't let me over-hype this to you. Its kinda hit-and-miss sometimes. Sometimes the deletion service gets carried away or misinterprets a post or injects a personal bias; but, that is only to be expected with a free personal service. Nonetheless, I never have to delete my own posts or even request it. Its taken care of for me.

I assure you the [strike]service[/strike] responsibility is impersonal.

Stand by, you have incoming.

twoskinsonemanns

<chuckle>

Thanks for a good laugh. I wish I had a deleted post count along with my post count just for giggles.