• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Alien Gear Holster Company attacks open carry

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
I don't think I have ever used the word "Discrete" in a sentence until now. And, never actually used it to describe differences between things, thing distinct, separate or unrelated. I'll see if I can go another 69 years without using that word.

mnrobitaille

I realize this is a Necro thread, but Alien Gear Holsters has been offering more OC options. Since the middle of July, I've been using the ShapeShift Shoulder Holster as my primary.

mnrobitaille

Never bought one of their products since that blog and never will.

I've been noticing lately that groups like USCCA, Legal Heat, & USA Carry have been doing articles despising OCing & saying that the only way to carry is to do so concealed. Too many people are drinking the kool-aid/punch that there are too many drawbacks to OCing, & that CCing is the only way to carry.

On the whole, Alien Gear Holsters (& the parent company, Tedder Industries) encourages carrying of firearms (both open & concealed). Their Facebook live videos that Nate hosts, he's wearing a shoulder holster.

WalkingWolf

I've been noticing lately that groups like USCCA, Legal Heat, & USA Carry have been doing articles despising OCing & saying that the only way to carry is to do so concealed. Too many people are drinking the kool-aid/punch that there are too many drawbacks to OCing, & that CCing is the only way to carry.

On the whole, Alien Gear Holsters (& the parent company, Tedder Industries) encourages carrying of firearms (both open & concealed). Their Facebook live videos that Nate hosts, he's wearing a shoulder holster.
OCIng while marketing products, and supporting OCing is two different thangs. Alien made it clear they do not support OC, they will not ever get any of my business. You are welcome to support whoever you wish, but don't blow smoke up our butts, we know better.