• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Aint it a Wonder?

M-Taliesin

Howdy Folks!
All the attention Colorado has gotten since we had recall elections to get rid of a couple of gun grabbing politicians that voted to infringe on our rights to keep and bear arms.

Well, they're dusting off their resumes now, and soon Evie Hudak will need to follow suit.

Wonder if we can get hick next!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Last edited:

Red Dawg

Partner I have to agree...Not sure exactly waht you are referrin' to, but I would be suspect of being told blindly, "come listen to this person"....Why? The old addage, "what's in it for me?" For all you know, they could be Obama-ites, and will use the propaganda that there were 200 gun enthusiasts who backed "whoever" the obama-ite....
Okay, in a nutshell, it's dang rude to ask people to follow blindly...

M-Taliesin

.....more importantly, when do the drone hunting licenses go on sale?

Howdy Pard!
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They're out there already! I know folks that already have 'em!
I want to get one of my own, but I've been busier than a one legged man playing Hopscotch!

Anyhow... I will see if I can find a linkie for ya!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Ain't it a wonder?

Sure. Whatever you say.

Whatever "it" is that wasn't mentioned in the totally uninformative thread title.

SteveInCO

To make a stab at answering the original question:

We've just made a national splash as being a place that will kick anti-gun politicians out of office so hard they bounce four times on the pavement, even though it was their thick skulls that impacted, not their hindquarters.

So of course these dubious organizations think there must be a lot of radical types here and try to build organizations.

M-Taliesin

To make a stab at answering the original question:

We've just made a national splash as being a place that will kick anti-gun politicians out of office so hard they bounce four times on the pavement, even though it was their thick skulls that impacted, not their hindquarters.

So of course these dubious organizations think there must be a lot of radical types here and try to build organizations.

Howdy Pard!
YES!!!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Last edited:

SteveInCO

Well with the senate now 18D to 17R, I think there is an excellent chance that a bill to repeal the Bravo Sierra could pass out of it. There's surely one nervous democrat there who would vote for a repeal now, to try to apologize to the voters before the next election. That is, IF it gets out of committee. So what would the House do? What if it passed the repeal too (more nervous democrats), and threw the thing onto Hickeypooper's desk right before the election season got underway? He was NOT hardcore anti-gun (though he certainly wasn't adequately pro-) until Bloomie and Shotgun Joe got to him and he has to be wondering what the heck he got himself into. On the other hand, he could look like a flip-flopper.

That bill to repeal sitting on his desk would probably be as welcome to Hickeypooper as a dead, ripe roadkill skunk. He'd be dipped in doo doo no matter what he did with it.

That really, really high pitched sound you'd hear would be the world's smallest violin.....

Last edited:

OC for ME

Howdy Pard!
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They're out there already! I know folks that already have 'em!
I want to get one of my own, but I've been busier than a one legged man playing Hopscotch!

Anyhow... I will see if I can find a linkie for ya!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin
My thanks to you kind Sir. Will out of state residents be permitted to purchase the....uh....permit?

Someone relatively close to Deer Trail needs to wander on over and find out what's going on. A month ago they were taking checks and now it seems they are returning the checks. My money spends just as easy in CO as it does in MO, at least that is what I have been told.