• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A new warrior in Valhalla

kennys

All I know is I’m going to miss him. I remember him coming to my house when I lived in Doswell to play with his new build. Seems like yesterday. Between Dale, Don, and Paul I have so many memories. I miss them all. From the protests, to Breakfast to dinners I felt like they were part of my family.

sidestreet

thats a Bullseye, Brother...,

Brothers and Sisters in the cause of Liberty, we have indeed lost a great warrior. I have had the privilege of meeting and getting to know Dale over the last eight years or so as I found my way in to activism. I could not have asked for a better guide or example on how to proceed. The amount of wisdom and experience he brought to our cause cannot be overstated. Dale walked the walk. He applied his shoulder to the wheel and pushed with considerable strength despite his small stature. Along with his activity here in OCDO, he was a vigorous activist within the Virginia Citizens' Defense League (VCDL). If there was a cause of the day, an open carry dinner, an injustice discovered, a meeting, or Lobby Day, Dale was not only there, he was out front and center in a leadership position. When some of the other greats were lost in the last few years such as "Peter Nap" and "Skidmark", Dale was immediately organizing efforts to assist family and friends. I am blessed to have known him. You never doubted his dedication to the cause and the people in it. The weight you feel in his loss is the weight of his burden that now becomes ours. Shoulder that load. While the greats may fall the cause remains: Freedom! I have lost a mentor, I hope I can emulate his character and try to live up his standards of activism.
SKOL!
YATA HE!

+1000, couldn't have said it any better!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29:11-13

Philippians 1:3

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Brothers and Sisters in the cause of Liberty, we have indeed lost a great warrior. I have had the privilege of meeting and getting to know Dale over the last eight years or so as I found my way in to activism. I could not have asked for a better guide or example on how to proceed. The amount of wisdom and experience he brought to our cause cannot be overstated. Dale walked the walk. He applied his shoulder to the wheel and pushed with considerable strength despite his small stature. Along with his activity here in OCDO, he was a vigorous activist within the Virginia Citizens' Defense League (VCDL). If there was a cause of the day, an open carry dinner, an injustice discovered, a meeting, or Lobby Day, Dale was not only there, he was out front and center in a leadership position. When some of the other greats were lost in the last few years such as "Peter Nap" and "Skidmark", Dale was immediately organizing efforts to assist family and friends. I am blessed to have known him. You never doubted his dedication to the cause and the people in it. The weight you feel in his loss is the weight of his burden that now becomes ours. Shoulder that load. While the greats may fall the cause remains: Freedom! I have lost a mentor, I hope I can emulate his character and try to live up his standards of activism.
SKOL!
YATA HE!

Well said, The Wolfhound.

It is with a profound sense of reverence we honor our fallen heroes.

See you on the other side, Dale.

HPmatt

Job well done good servant

I never met Dale in person, he wasn’t able to make the one Saturday breakfast I made it in Richmond (thanks for tour Scouser & late Skidmark); but we did have some good discussions about OC, strategies to interest gun carry w wife & daughter, as well as early American history and our predecessors role in it. Prayers to you and your family Doubletap, Dale made a difference in my life and I will miss him.