• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2a "Protests" and Starbucks

ecocks

I'm game for getting together at a Starbuck's for a frappicino!

Thanks Starbuck's!

Morpheus97

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I'd be happy to meet up with others in the St Louis area to support Starbucks through this "protest".

ecocks

In Springfield I will be dropping in on the location at: 3628 S. Campbell Ave.

Probably around 11:30 or 4:30 depending on whether anyone else is interested in joining me.

kurt555gs

I will be sure to get a latte on V-Day at Starbucks. However I will have to be unarmed, being from Illinois.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Oramac

STL area, any favorite Starbucks where OC is OK?

There's a Starbucks like 200 yards from where I work. I've never OC'd there, but it's within Ofallon city limits, so OC is legal.

I'd be down to meet there. Although I hate coffee, they have some damn good hot chocolate. :D

mspgunner

There's a Starbucks like 200 yards from where I work. I've never OC'd there, but it's within Ofallon city limits, so OC is legal.

I'd be down to meet there. Although I hate coffee, they have some damn good hot chocolate. :D

Do you have an address? Directions from STL CO.?

This might work?

There is always the one on Lindbergh - Ladue as a possibility also, we've been there no problems and the LEOs who cruised by were OK too!

Thoughts?

Oramac

Do you have an address? Directions from STL CO.?

This might work?

There is always the one on Lindbergh - Ladue as a possibility also, we've been there no problems and the LEOs who cruised by were OK too!

Thoughts?

Addy/Phone number directly from the website:

4581 Highway K
O'Fallon, MO 63368-8686
636-329-0251

Directions: take 40/64 west to Highway K. Go north on K about 1 mile (probably less, it's close). Starbucks is on the left, next door to Kitaro Bistro. For landmarks you know, Marc, it's probably a quarter mile south of Culpeppers, on the same side of the road.

I'll probably have to work that day, so I couldn't make the Ladue location on my lunch break, but I certainly won't hold it against people if they go there!

Last edited:

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I'll probably have to work that day, so I couldn't make the Ladue location on my lunch break, but I certainly won't hold it against people if they go there!

Ouch, you are right, it is a freakin Tuesday! I will have to work as well.

Not possible for me to make the trip to the Ofallon location on a lunch break at all, about 40 miles away! I can however make an evening meet at the ofallon one. Buzz right down 94 to Spiro's lol and feed my lady on white linen for a treat!

Can't really make it much before 6 or 7pm though.

I think we may need to do it at several locations across the metro area as it is a weekday and folks can only get so far not to mention must pay attention to the ladies.

gunner, this is not far from the Chevy's location in Ofallon either.

mspgunner

Ouch, you are right, it is a freakin Tuesday! I will have to work as well.

Not possible for me to make the trip to the Ofallon location on a lunch break at all, about 40 miles away! I can however make an evening meet at the ofallon one. Buzz right down 94 to Spiro's lol and feed my lady on white linen for a treat!

Can't really make it much before 6 or 7pm though.

I think we may need to do it at several locations across the metro area as it is a weekday and folks can only get so far not to mention must pay attention to the ladies.

gunner, this is not far from the Chevy's location in Ofallon either.

Well Ofallon is not far for me at all..... The Star Buck's there is do - able for me as we thing about 7:00Pm ot so.
I also work days and lunch... that's a joke where I work.

The O'Fallon Star Bucks is a good idea here!

John3

We're going to the Washington, MO Starbucks (inside Target). Not decided on a time as we to have to work the 14th but will make it that evening. Anyone interested post or PM me and we will all pick a time that works...

John III