• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

Maria Cantwells relply to my scathing letter

I told her what she was doing was wrong and a direct attack on the 2nd Amendment, and that I would not stand for it.Here is her reply; Thank you for contacting me to express your views on gun ownership and violence prevention. I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue. As you...
  2. S

Gun Manufacturers Take Action

I found this in the news:[URL="http://news.yahoo.com/firearms-makers-politicians-gun-rights-balk-walk-190524297.html"]. Thank these guys for joining the fight.
  3. S

Bill Introduced in Olympia

Hey guys check out this bill introduced in Olympia on Feb 19, 2013.senate-bill-5737-washington-state.
  4. S

Are there any OC or CC organizations in the Seattle area?

Are there any OC or CC organizations in the Seattle area? Usually leave the pistol at home but considering whats been going on in this Nation lately I'd better exercise my rights before I lose them. I just don't want to go waltzing out of my house with my pistol and end up in cuffs.