• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Dave in Edmonds

Norpoint Shooting Center hosting fundraiser for Oso victims Sunday April 13th.

https://www.facebook.com/events/270494023119684/?source=3&source_newsfeed_story_type=regular For those of you not on Facebook: Sunday, April 13th 11 to 4 Burgers-dogs-chips-salad-soda $5 a plate $20 raffle tickets to win a Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm Raffle tickets can be purchased at Norpoint...
  2. Dave in Edmonds

Sources for in-stock holsters in the Seattle area?

If I'm going to OC, I'm going to need a holster for my Sig 1911. The only place that I've seen that has any kind of selection at all is Wade's. Any other suggestions for places to check out? I'm thinking that this is something I should try before I buy, rather than making a blind purchase off...
  3. Dave in Edmonds

New guy from western Washington.

Greetings all. Since I don't see a "new members intro" forum on here, I thought I'd introduce myself to the locals. In the distant past I was a handgun owner and had my CPL. At some point, life got in the way and I had to sell my guns. Last year my wife told me that she would like to learn...