• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Jonathan Hoff

Security pulled gun on me tonight.

in need of some advice. I went to pick a friend up from a party, i met her near the outside of the event when two security officer approched me and shined there lights in my face, i kindly asked them to lower there lights, they told me to shut up, then i guess they saw my pistols that i was...
  2. Jonathan Hoff

OC at Batman movie

so today i took my girlfriend to see the new batman movie, the buzz around her house was would i carry or no because of the insident, I chose to carry and we went to a packed movie theator not a single person said a single word to be either before during or after the movie, I carried at the...
  3. Jonathan Hoff

OCer spotted in Canon City

hmm thats pretty funny, at first i thought that might have been me but i havnt been up there for like 2 weeks Ive been working down in canon city at Territorial Prison for the last month, .
  4. Jonathan Hoff

A Park?

A few weeks ago I was told by a police officer that it is illegal to OC in parks in Arvada or jefferson county. I wasn't given a ticket because he said im not the type of people there out for and just a lesson I guess? so is oc in a park that has no signs saying you cant OC or have a weapon...
  5. Jonathan Hoff

called the cops

I was wondering when this would happen, I have been open carrying for a while now and so far have had very few people even ask about what I carry or why. I've never been told I scared or offended people. I got the police called on me by a guy who claimed to have worked 25 years as a police...
  6. Jonathan Hoff

Whats your OC set up?

This is my current OC setup. the items mostly stay the same but i take out and add as i see fit. Voodoo Tactical Tan Duty Belt Holster ModGear Map Case Advanced Tactical Coyote Tan 7x6x2" Clear Map Pocket Leg strap I got from a gun show. cant remember the brand :/ W/ clip pouch 2 Colorado...
  7. Jonathan Hoff

oc at doctors office or hospital?

I know if it has metal detectors and such its a no go but what if there isnt? chances are ill be taking my grandmother today as she is in pain thanks guys for the info. -Jonathan
  8. Jonathan Hoff

Voice Recorders

this is what i use for OC you can see how my rig is set. also ill post a picture a modle number of the Voice recorder i use. First off the recorder i use is aSony brand as i trust the products they make. ITS a IC Recorder it ran aprox $80 and has a slot for a larger micro SD card. It has 2gb...
  9. Jonathan Hoff

Shooting video

just a few clips from my cell phone, this is uploaded on G+ http://youtu.be/WE_n1fWOiz8 just a few clips of some shooting
  10. Jonathan Hoff

Tanner Gun Show/ CC Classes

I'm sure you gents are aware of this but incase your not the Tanner Gun Show is this weekend Sat & sun http://www.tannergunshow.com/ Ill be there taking my CC class maybe we can arrange a meet up or if you haven't taken a CC class there having them there. thanks hopefully ill see some of...
  11. Jonathan Hoff

Complete list of areas we can open carry

So far ok to OC: -Shell gas station on I-17 & kipling -Walmart on 72nd & sheridan -711 on 67th & wadsworth -starbucks on 52nd & kipling, 56th & wadsworth. -711 - near 64th and ward in Arvada -Marine Corps Memorial - the one past colorado mills mall -Target- in arvada near I-25 -Jack In the Box...