• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

Moncton shooting: 3 RCMP officers dead, 2 wounded

A very sad incident indeed. :cry: Prayers, for all the families, friends & co-workers involved.
  2. S

Missouri Lawmakers Pass Bill to Arm Teachers

3. S

Is THIS OC Enuff for ya' ?

?
  4. S

Gun Friendly & Gun Free Zones

?
  5. S

Texas man not allowed to vote for wearing pro-2A T-shirt

Wow, in Texas, it must be Bushs' fault some how ! :rolleyes:
  6. S

Seeking 22 Mag. Pistol Info.

I am looking for any information, opinions & reviews on 22 Mag. pistols. I have searched on-line for 22 Mags., but there doesn't seem to be much out there, Used or New. I know about the Kel-Tek PMR 30 but I am hoping to find a more practical, dependable & less expensive alternative for a Full...
  7. S

Constitutional Carry, Open/Concealed, At Your Service/ Militia Law & Legal Definition

Constitutional Carry, Open/Concealed, At Your Service/ Militia Law & Legal Definition ?
  8. S

Billions of $ used in Foreign Aid to Pakistan would Support our LEO's in school

Money money everywhere but not a cent for OUR Children !
  9. S

Gunbanobama.com

[
  10. S

Fast and Furious: DOJ Inspector General Report Delivered

Well, here we go again !!! :cool: "According to sources, the long awaited Department of Justice Inspector General Report on Operation Fast and Furious has been delivered to DOJ "shot callers," including Attorney General Eric Holder, this morning. It will be reviewed today and in the coming...
  11. S

Driver with apparent Colorado massacre fixation suspected of plan to shoot ex-boss

Portland, ME., State Police say 49-year-old Timothy Courtois of Biddeford was arrested after an officer clocked his car at 112 mph on the Maine Turnpike. Courtrois told authorities he attended "The Dark Knight Rises" movie the night before with a loaded gun in his backpack, MyFoxBoston.com...
  12. S

New Federal Report Shows Right-to-Carry Boom

,,:dude: