• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. WalkingWolf

New to AZ

I don't get out much anymore, but when I do I get thanked by most businesses for OCIng. Some restaurants give me a discount for OCing. In Wally World I am usually not the only person open carrying, there is usually at least one or two others. Question~Do most businesses tell you they prefer...
  2. WalkingWolf

Goodbye

I am so sorry, it is our loss. I haven't been on for a while, dealing with my own health issues. May God ease your pain until you reach his loving arms. When you get there tell my parents, and brothers I miss them.
  3. WalkingWolf

Constitutional Carry Bill

Intervention is in the definition of a Neocon. He is falling back on the old values of the GOP party, and will be no better than Bush was as president. He is using the anti alternative lifestyle movement as his banner which goes against the banner of libertarians live, and let live mantra. As a...
  4. WalkingWolf

Constitutional Carry Bill

Not a fan of trade marked clothing, except for Legion Riders shirts, I wear plain shirts. But it is time for those who want OC in Florida to mock the legislature by wearing gun related apparel, which is like having a neon sign saying "I'm armed". Another option is while conceal carrying to carry...
  5. WalkingWolf

NC permitless carry: dead?

The derringer did not make it's appearance until 1825 after the constitution was ratified, so no it was not common place. But if privacy is a right as it was held in Roe V Wade then CC is protected. But RVW has been reversed.
  6. WalkingWolf

Great Win at the U.S. Supreme Court for the Second Amendment!

Last visit to IL nobody I knew was carrying even though they had permits. Almost all businesses are posted, and signs in IL have the force of law. Most of IL outside of the big cities is conservative, but WTF, why do they post their businesses.
  7. WalkingWolf

They've been asking the wrong question.

If you don't look for speeders/or DUI, then it will seem that it is not a widespread problem. Same goes for voter fraud, make it difficult to catch, and easy to commit, and somebody will do it whether it is documented or not. The fact is that more votes were counted nationwide than actual...
  8. WalkingWolf

Robert Crimo, poster boi for Red Flag Laws ineffectiveness!

Well the SA says he has confessed, so I wonder how long it will take for this to come to trial? The SA is also calling for an AW ban nationwide. They already had one, and it didn't work, they had a red flag law, and it didn't work. What would have probably worked was locking him up in the nut...
  9. WalkingWolf

My initial reaction without taking into account evidence, yet to be released, from the photo is the accused shooter is trans. But the evidence may show that his slim stature, and apparel are just a disguise, or maybe he was cross dressed because he is trans. Time will tell.
  10. WalkingWolf

I try to let a investigation play out, I am not always successful in that. Like most people my emotions override patience. They went from a blank to having in custody within hours, the image above while sketchy I could not vote guilty without a lot more evidence. Images of him shooting the rifle...
  11. WalkingWolf

A lot of strange things about this one, gonna wait for it to play out.
  12. WalkingWolf

Now Legal to Carry in NY

Glad she is safe.
  13. WalkingWolf

Why the sudden rash in "mass shootings"?

I refuse to use that term, I refer to those incidents as mass murder, and attempted murder. That is what it is, the result is the same as a stabbing, being hit in the head with a brick, or golf club. We have had mass killers in the past, they were then known as serial killers, just different...
  14. WalkingWolf

Now Legal to Carry in NY

Research Illinois conceal carry, it took some time before a law was passed after the court set a deadline. Expect the appelate court at some time to set a deadline for new laws. Also look for the law to be as strict, or even stricter than Illinois. I have family in IL some have permits, but it...
  15. WalkingWolf

The Ignore Button

Sigh...
  16. WalkingWolf

tis been a good and enjoyable run...

I left for a good amount of time, face it some of us are just getting too old. Now that my health has taken a turn not for the better I am not on the bike as much, and spending more time online. It was only a matter of time before I came back, but I doubt I will be here much longer. The fight is...
  17. WalkingWolf

This is what the 2A is all about, derringers did not come into play until well after the constitution was ratified. Before this handguns were too large to conceal, they were carried in the belt openly. It seems SCOTUS is scared to take on an open carry case, it would bring down the house of...
  18. WalkingWolf

Look for 16+ hours training requirement, and very high processing fees. Gouging by some trainers once the legislatures get around to writing new laws. This will not be immediate, courts will set deadlines the same as they did in Illinois. One of the judges concurring opinion opened the door for...
  19. WalkingWolf

Why didn't someone carrying in that Texas Wal-Mart interviene to stop that mass shooting?

In the case of a active shooter? Hell Yes! But the truth is it would be impractical. The person would have to get the right gun, the right ammo, as well as trying to remove the gun lock. The best option is personal responsibility, and the nads to be prepared, after all the courts have made it...
  20. WalkingWolf

Why didn't someone carrying in that Texas Wal-Mart interviene to stop that mass shooting?

If the victims had not relied on police, or armed citizens might they have stood a much better chance of survival than relying on a stranger?