• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. T

I got my CCDW letter in the mail!

Yay! Not that I plan on CC-ing very often because I have not been able to find a setup that works for me and its comfortable to wear. At least I don't have to remove it every time I get in the truck now. Thats all.;)
  2. T

One of us is correct, who is it?

I have a friend at lowes, he is active in the NG and has been on many tours. I stopped in yesterday to pick up some gravel to make a walkway with and was openly carrying. He doesn't have a problem with guns, and was glad to see that I was carrying and asked me what I was carrying. We went on to...
  3. T

Legal advice on this.

Here is my company policy on weapons, this is the entire chapter on it. WEAPONS POLICY All employees of (removed) and any other person coming onto the Company's premises are prohibited from carrying any concealed, dangerous weapon of any sort. An employee who has obtained a license to carry a...
  4. T

Going to Tenn for vacation, questiosn.

I have some questions. I am becoming quite well versed in Kys, carry laws but I am not 100% sure on the laws in Tennessee. I will (hopefully) have my CCDW from Ky some time this week or next. Now assuming I have the CCDW permit, I can legally keep and carry OC/CC my firearm (does not cover...
  5. T

The things people say

A little back ground. I have been openly carrying for a bit over a month, always carry loaded and ready to go, but safety on. My second job is where I spend most of my time carrying, and at first people where a bit shocked that I was carrying. However over time I have had quite a few people...
  6. T

How do you open carry?

I was just wonder how people here openly carry, and with what kind of holster. I have a Black Hawk serpa holster with paddle and belt options, and today I got the shoulder harness as well. (mag pouch too!) I like the belt option, but (weird I know) I carry my wallet in my right front pocket and...