• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. M

Thanks for a great weekend!

Thanks again everybody! I had a great time out at the pit on Saturday, even though my shooting was cut short by my work schedule. Wish I had gotten to Back Cove sooner on Sunday! Last night I was talking to my girlfriend about her carrying. She got online and started looking at handguns and...
  2. M

Monday night Portland murder

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Portland-man-died-of-gunshot-wound-to-the-chest.html I am following this closely. yet another situation that justifies my decision to be an armed citizen of Portland.
  3. M

Bill Nemitz on gun ownership and self defense

http://www.pressherald.com/news/could-a-gun-have-saved-their-lives__2011-07-29.html
  4. M

NH Reciprocity

Does anyone know who It would be appropriate to send a letter to regarding the reciprocity between Maine and NH? since VT is a constitutional state, It would be quite nice to have the states we boarder agree to reciprocity. Has anyone tried this in the past? what were your responses?
  5. M

Favorite places to shoot!

Hello all- Just found the forum this weekend and am curious if any Mainiacs in the Southern Maine area have any good suggestions as to good (and inexpensive) places to shoot. I live in Portland, and the closest family property is either China or Unity, both over an hour drive from home. Any...