• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. L

One day left to OC!

Well tomorrow is my last day of open carry for awhile, because on Friday I will be heading off to the PDR of NY for school. Its been a good summer of OC, and I have greatly enjoyed exercising my rights. But now it is time to continue my edjumacation. I am sure after a few days of walking...
  2. L

Interesting Day

Had a few adventures today! Today started off fairly well, my buddy and I went fishing in the morning as we do often. After the fish stopped biting, and our stomachs started grumbling, we headed home and decided to stop at the local diner on the way. As I walked through the door I took notice...
  3. L

Sportsmans, Big R, Monument

My buddy and I just started OCing, mostly because both of us are under 21 and want to carry (we'll be getting our CCWs on our 21st). I carry fishing whenever I go, and am starting to expand my horizons. He does not carry on his own much, so the other day when he called and asked if I wanted...