• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. damienrr

conceal carry in brunswick hotel

can some one tell me if i can legally carry conceal in the Brunswick in OOB?
  2. damienrr

Can I carry if I have a concealed weapons permit and I am staying in Dc for two night

We are planning a trip to Fl and were thinking of stay in DC on our way back a couple of nights. Can anyone tell me if I have a State of Maine and State of Fl non resident concealed weapons permit can I carry in DC? Wondering if we stay and leave the guns in the car as well or is that against...
  3. damienrr

Florida CWP

Just requested permit for Florida conceal carry. Planning trip in Feb. Does anyone now if I have enough time to get it before i leave or is it an act of congress?
  4. damienrr

Viridian laser light sight

Just bought the C5L for my new XD sub compact. By far and away the best laser light combo I have seen. Sight has a green laser which can be seen as well in daylight as at night. Light is incredibly bright and has a strobe mode. It was designed for SWAT. Very expensive but worth every penny. Has...
  5. damienrr

My new XD

Shane i got my new gun today. XD subcompact bi-tone in 40 s&w. Cant wait to do some shooting. Saw a sweet pocket pistol in Cabelas, Sig .380 acp, lookes like a mini 1911. Big money though but i might buy it. $650.00. Any one seen it? Guy told me and crdonav that last week they had shipment of...
  6. damienrr

Thank you moca!!!

To all fellow members of MOCA; You are my brothers and sisters and I will defend you in any way I can. I am so proud of this organization and am honored to be a part of it. Its about time that we, citizens of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, have a voice. We can not slow down in our pursuit to...
  7. damienrr

Meet our families

Was thinking maybe Fort Williams or Two Lights state park for the next gathering. They have charcoal grills. Up to you guys but would be a good place to bring our families.
  8. damienrr

Conspiracy theory?????

Not sure if i am being sucked into a conspiracy theory, but a new treaty between the US and the UN concerning small arms might be the start of the end of the 2nd amendment. Could someone google it and give me their ideas on what it might mean to us. I do know that under law a treaty once sighned...
  9. damienrr

Gen 4 glock

Well, I have decided against AK for my b-day present. Probably get gen 4 glock in 9mm. Anybody own one? If so give me heads up on pros and cons.
  10. damienrr

Violent crime

The odds of being a victim of a violent crime during adulthood are greater than 2 to 1. (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, Youth Violence Research Bulletin — February 2002) More than one in...
  11. damienrr

Chicago

By DON BABWIN, Associated Press Writer Don Babwin, Associated Press Writer – Thu Jul 1, 7:32 pm ET CHICAGO – With the city's gun ban certain to be overturned, Mayor Richard Daley on Thursday introduced what city officials say is the strictest handgun ordinance in the United States. The...
  12. damienrr

Kimber custom 1911

Anybody no a gun dealer in Maine that might have a Kimber TLE/RL II in stock? Trying to convince my wife that I need one.
  13. damienrr

Yarmouth Clam Festival - July 16 – 18

Anyone plan to oc at the clam festival?
  14. damienrr

Definition of militia as defined by the supreme court long ago:

" militia system ... implied the general obligation of all adult male inhabitants to possess arms, and, with certain exceptions, to cooperate in the work of defence." It went on to say that the miltia are not troops or standing armies but civilians primarily: "all males physically capable of...