• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. K

Well here are a few of my stories.

Some info is I was in the US Navy for a while doing support for them on the weather side. In 2009 I moved to San Diego. I visited SoCal a lot because of family and friends so I knew the place well. One night my wife at the time were walking home and 2 men tried to rob us via knife point...
  2. K

New Carry Gun

Well its been 6 months since I haven't bought a gun. Well the withdrawals are over whelming and I'm looking for a new carry gun. Something lighter then my 4in 1911. For me I have my CWP normally have my shirt hanging over but not trying to hide it. I used a FN Five Seven before and was...
  3. K

Where to shoot in Boise area

I have been looking for the last hour and cant find info like I have seen before. I live out by lucky peak out of city limits. 10-15years ago I could go out side and shoot from my back yard and target practice. Is this still allowed? Or so I need to be like 100feet from a residential area on...
  4. K

AR15 prices.

Hows it going. I've always been eyeing my friends AR back in Cali. but never could afford one. as they were around 1800$ where I had access to get them. wanting a 5.56 / 223 any places I can that are very friendly in Boise area. I know of Boise Gun over by veterans park. They were nice but would...
  5. K

Time to get a CWP Thread and some how to.

I saw that in another state thread this was made for people that are getting their permit. So I thought about making one for IDAHO. In Idaho there is a 90day that it can take up to. My friend in the marines just got his after 32days. So lets see how long a normal person will take. I'm a Navy...
  6. K

New to Idaho open carry

Hows it going everyone. I'm Kenne. I've been US Navy stationed in San Diego for the last few years now I'm back here in Boise and going to college for film directing online at Full Sail University. Been doing open carry in Cali. for 2years. I have a 4in M1911 thats my baby. Just saying hi and...
  7. K

Drawing in defence

imported post Ok so about 3weeks ago a homeless person drew a knife on my self and my wife after we told them to leave or property. After seeing the knife I drew my 7in long Buck knife and told him that who and what I do for the military and that he better stand down he did. Wife called cops...