• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. L

where to go camping

imported post hello all i have never been in a camping place before, but since i know that now i can take my hand gun with me i would like to give it a try does any of you know a SAFE national park where i can spend the night with my wife and kids not to far from FAIRFAX VA thankx
  2. L

new to rifles where are the laws

imported post im going to buy my first ar 15 this weekend at the ngs can any of you point me on the right direction to find the regulations or laws of transporting and carrying loaded or unloaded rifles etc etc.... thank you
  3. L

gif to a MD resident

imported post can some one help me on this can i legally give to one of my friends in md a hand gun as a gif? no cash at all!! -he is not a felon -he already has about 20 guns and -he is over 40 years old the Virginia code only forbids the SALE of guns between states but it does not...
  4. L

what are the dc laws regarding hunting rifles

imported post i know thati cant carry a hand gun in dc butwhat about hunting rifles like a Marlin 30.30 cal, can i carry 1 in my trunk? and not been a dc resident,im from va an havechp
  5. L

buying beer while open carry

imported post i cant find any section on the Virginia code that prohibits the purchase ofbeer while open carryeven if imnot under the influence of alcohol or drugs i don't want to drink it at the 7-11, i just want to take it home !!!
  6. L

im selling a 9mm in falls church va

imported post hello hey guys I'm selling my smith and Wesson mp94.25" barrel,with 4 17rd mags, fubus holster and case,700 rounds so far with no problems falls church Virginia send me a private email for more info I'm sorry for using this site for this purpose, but some how i believe...
  7. L

have any one here been in this gun show before?

imported post hello have any one here been at this gun show before? (Dale City, VFW Post 1503, 14631 Minnieville Rd,VA) 175 tbl i dont want to drive all the way over there this weekend just to see 2 o 3 rusted rifles thank you
  8. L

when was the last time that you were stopped by the police while OC in virginia

imported post hello when was the last time you were stopped by a LEO while OC in Virginia and what was the outcome
  9. L

any one here uses a rail adaptor for 1911s

imported post hello does any one here uses or have seen a picantinny rail adaptor for 1911's? i would like to buy one for my Springfield GI 4" does it work? thank you
  10. L

did any one here received your chp in less than 45 days?

imported post i know that by law it should take up to 45 days to receive your cwp but has any one receive it in less time i will apply in fairfax court house VA thank you
  11. L

springfield armory gi 45 acp 4" 1911 sucks big time

imported post does any one here have a SA gi 4" 45 acp the a accuracy of the gun is about 20 inch below target, the shields go outstraight to you face when ejecting, sucks sucks:cuss: i took it to a guns smith and we found out that the front sight is not aligned with the back sights and on...
  12. L

documents for concealed permit

imported post hello all i already have the class certificate for the basic pistol training and the concealed weapon application for the state of Virginia what Else do i need ? i live in falls church va thank you
  13. L

smith and wesson stainless steel barrel?

imported post hello i would like to do some upgrades to my s&w mp9 does any one know where i can buy a stainless steel barrel and a spring rod for amp9 thak you
  14. L

im selling a 1911 what do i need from the buyer?

imported post hello im selling one of my guns but i dont know if i can sell it to any one without the police back ground from the buyer what do i have to do when making person to person sales im selling srpingfield armory 1911 GI champion 4'' barrel,3 mags,dual mag holster,pistol holster and...
  15. L

only one gun per mothn without a cancealed permit

imported post hello im going to the gun show in Chantilly this weekend and would like to know if the one gun per month law applies only for hand guns or any tipe of gun i would like to buy a new hand gun and a carbine 223cl but i dont have concealed permit thank you
  16. L

same old question, open carry in a car without a concealed permit

imported post so i have been oc for the last 2 weeks now,but every thime i get back in to my car i have to unload the gun and put it back in the trunk the question is can i keep my smith and wesson while its loaded over the passenger seat even if i don't have a concealed permit thank you...
  17. L

where not to OC around falls church and arlington?

imported post hello all does any one know places around falls church and arlington were you are not allow to OC? or any anti gun storeor restaurant? so far i have OC in dicks at columbia pike and target on lesburpike with no probles
  18. L

Can my dad OC with my own guns?

imported post hello all can my family OC with guns which are under my name all of them have a clean police record and are green card holders or usa citizens and all of us live in virginia
  19. L

I 'm new to OC in FALLS CHURCH VA

imported post HELLO ALL IM NEW INTO OPEN CARRY AND DO NOT KNOW ANYONE IN THE FALLS CHURCH FAIRFAX VA IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE TO OPEN CARRY AND GO TO THE RANGE LET ME KNOW I SHOOT AT SHARP SHOOTER IN SPRINGFIELD