• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Squeak

McDonalds & Dunkin Donuts

2. Squeak

OC Camping for 2014 May 16,17,18

You must get your reservations in ASAP. The spots are filling up fast! OlGutShotWillie.......#10 Squeak..................#11 Bill........................#12 BobR.....................#13 MSG L...................#14 Deros &...
  3. Squeak

COFFEE this sat

We're having an unscheduled coffee at the Starbucks in Federal Way (2nd Sat. location) this Sat 4-27 at 8 am. Yes, 8 in the morning!:banana::monkey
  4. Squeak

Camp out ALERT

This message is mainly for the new comers. The meals are impromptu ( whatever that means). We pick a campsite for a meal, and share the food. If you wish to eat at your own camp, that is fine. We pot-luck most meals. Fri morning will be the FAMOUS WAFFLES ! Please bring your favorite topping and...
  5. Squeak

Camp out 5/17 - 5/19/13

Camping at Confluence State Park will be May 17-19 Quick Link for the park: http://www.parks.wa.gov/parks/?selec...e%20Confluence
  6. Squeak

Happy FORTH of JULY

Happy Forth of July to all! Thanks to ALL who made it possible! Keep yer powder dry!
  7. Squeak

Head Count For Camping

Last year.
  8. Squeak

Head Count For Camping

The waffle lady needs a head count for Sat. morning waffles. Sun. will be an omellete buffet. Bring a baggy with chopped meat and/or a chopped veggy.
  9. Squeak

A call from my sister about O.C.

Yesterday I received a call from my sister to discuss the date for our annual family reunion involving my side of the family. After we saved the world and straightened out the gummit, she popped up and asked if I would leave my gun in the car when we come.I asked her why in the world would I do...
  10. Squeak

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! I grow these trees in my back yard.
  11. Squeak

Western Regional OC Meet

Sun 10-16-2011 @ 1 PM there will be a meet at TULLY's on the corner of Sedgwick/Jackson in the big city of Port Orchard. A special guest will be there to sign autographs and have a photo op. You don't want to miss this special event!
  12. Squeak

Bite-of-Port Orchard

There is a thingy downtown PO called Bite-of-Port Orchard today @ 11am. For Defender, that is in 40 min. I'll be there and I expect everyone reading this to be there! Attendance will be taken!!
  13. Squeak

Second Annual OC campout 5/18 - 5/20/12

The 18 of this month will be 9 months from the campout. MAY 18-20. You can start making resv this thur(18). They fill up fast. Wenatchee Confluence State Park. M1, will you post the link for reservations?
  14. Squeak

Coffee @ Starbucks near PikePlace @10am Sunday,July3

My wife wants to go to The Hard Rock Cafe this Sunday. I'll be her security for the trip. We will TRY to be there @ 10 but it may be closer to 1030. Come and buy Squeak coffee! It will be an experience you'll never forget!:banana::banana:
  15. Squeak

Saturday Breakfast in Port Orchard 9am

For all those who: Don't plan very far ahead Get hungry on Sat Tired of sitting around since the rally And any other excuse you may need, this is for you. Family Pancake House in Port Orchard. 9 am TOMORROW. 1034 Bethel Ave. 360-895-0545 Coupons are only good for 1 customer; additions or...
  16. Squeak

WSP called about 2A Rally

I got a call from the WSP today wanting some info on the 2A Rally. To make a long story short, we're asking ALL that want to carry a long gun to please do the following: muzzle down no mag/clip action open I'm only the messenger, so let's leave it at that.
  17. Squeak

2nd Amendment Rally April 30, 2011

This was last week and they haven't arrested me.....yet!
  18. Squeak

Tax Day Rally Olympia..This Friday

Proof of attendance Here we are.
  19. Squeak

OC and motorcyles

Custom leather bags, braided grips and levers and custom sissy bar and windshield brackets.
  20. Squeak

GROUP CAMP at Confluence State Park Wenatchee May20,21,22

O.K. THIS IS IT!!! Due to technical problems, the ML camp-out has been changed to Wenatchee Cofluence State Park. Make your reservation @ 1-888-226-7688 or http://www.parks.wa.gov/parks/?selectedpark=Wenatchee%20Confluence The spots are going fast, so hurry. Potluck dinner SAT@2pm.:banana: