• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. E

Just arrived from The PRK.

Hi everyone. I just left the People's Republic of Kalifornia and moved to Colorado. I OC'ed (unloaded) in the PRK all the time and got arrested at gunpoint a couple times for my trouble. I never broke any laws, mind you, but there's "illegal" and there's "what they don't like". After a few...
  2. E

Announcing Long Gun Coming Out Day, October 22, 2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2ySJOsDSH8 By banning the open carry of handguns effective January 1, 2012, Governor Jerry Brown wants us to carry long guns for the defense of ourselves and our community, and we are happy to oblige. Get your rifles and shotguns out of the closet and polished...
  3. E

Weekly San Diego Open Carry Meet 8

Hi everyone! FireMark and I thought it might be fun to mix things up a bit so this week I tried to get ahold of the management at a local pool hall that I really like. As things turned out, that place will have to wait for maybe next week. But the good news is this: I just spoke with the...
  4. E

Weekly San Diego OC Meet 4

Location is set for the fourth weekly Responsible Citizens of California San Diego open carry meet...Last week went very well and therefore we will again be at Clairemont Square shopping center. 4821 Clairemont Dr San Diego, CA 92117. Corner of Clairemont Drive and Clairemont Mesa Blvd...
  5. E

Weekly San Diego OC Meet 3

Location is set for the third weekly Responsible Citizens of California San Diego open carry meet...We will be at Clairemont Square shopping center. 4821 Clairemont Dr San Diego, CA 92117. Corner of Clairemont Drive and Clairemont Mesa Blvd, southwest corner of the property, adjacent to the...
  6. E

Weekly San Diego OC Meet 2

Thank you to all who attended our first meet! Everyone seemed to have had a great time, so we're making it a weekly event. Our next meet will be at 7pm, Monday October 25 in Mira Mesa. Location TBA shortly. Newbies, veterans, the curious and the opposed are encouraged to attend. Bring open...
  7. E

Weekly San Diego OC meet

Responsible Citizens of California San Diego Islands Open Carry Meet Low-key small group, we are meeting at Islands in La Jolla Village Square to have a burger. New OCer's or the merely curious are encouraged to attend, as there will be some tried-and-true OCer's present who will be able to...
  8. E

Wolanyk V. San Diego Background

I've had to hold this in for almost two years but now the case is settled so I'm free to post. I believe that following the arrest and my claim against the city of San Diego, some factions at SDPD conspired with Saldana to cobble together AB1934, (a so-incredibly-unConstitutional piece of...
  9. E

Get a gun and get trained for CHEAP!!!

AN UNBELIEVABLE OFFER! Read on: As you may know, I just got back from defensive handgun training at Front Sight in Nevada. I have been a liberty junkie for as long as I can remember, and history shows that unarmed people end up slaves. Or worse. Therefore, I've always been a big proponent of...
  10. E

coming to nevada

hi all, I'm coming to nevada tomorrow, heading to las vegas for freedomfest. I'm traveling from san diego via motorcycle and as soon as I cross the state line I'm loading my glock and strapping it on. Any tips for me? Anyone interested in carrying on the strip? thanks! Sam