• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. hammer6

i95 shut down due to “11 armed individuals standing with long guns"

Thoughts on this? “You can imagine 11 armed individuals standing with long guns slung on an interstate highway at 2 in the morning certainly raises concerns and is not consistent with the firearms laws that we have in Massachusetts,” Mason said. Is it or is it not consistent with their laws...
  2. hammer6

SCOTUS Rules Police Cannot Search Homes Without Warrants in the Name of 'Community Caretaking'

i could say the same thing about numerous of your own posts on this forum
  3. hammer6

SCOTUS Rules Police Cannot Search Homes Without Warrants in the Name of 'Community Caretaking'

yea dude. the ambulance or firetruck that has the county or city name on the side of the truck is owned and employed and serviced by the local government.
  4. hammer6

just because it's commonplace doesn't mean it's right.
  5. hammer6

you entered private property without owner approval or a warrant. but you always wondered about the legality of what you were doing?
  6. hammer6

An analysis of H. 3094

government should not be able to provide private businesses with the authority of law to violate an individual right. That's a clear violation of liberty.
  7. hammer6

Send a message to bidens ATF

You've provided me with nothing. I must now read all of this beyond the links and figure it out on my own. I don't have time for that. If you willingly cannot help me understand, then what is the purpose of posting it? That's like me posting something from my preferred ideal of choice, being...
  8. hammer6

thought you were smart enough to figure it out being as how this is a niche website dedicated to specific people for a specific purpose. my fault you didn't understand, i'll do better next time your majesty.
  9. hammer6

All of it. Nope, I don't understand the overall intent for the proposed change. Which is the EXACT reason why I asked in the first place.
  10. hammer6

I read it all. It's a lot of information for someone to take in, especially if they aren't reading these types of things on a daily basis. I don't regulalry provide "solid teaching information" but that's because i'm not a teacher. I'm here to learn. and ya'll don't want to help me learn. the...
  11. hammer6

you guys appear to be useless in connecting multiple people to take action. you have no problem taking time to quote and correct me...but you can't seem to find the time to help me understand what it is i'm looking for in this document.
  12. hammer6

And you can communicate a certain way to prove a point, or you could help a fellow forum member out with some infromation. I mean, you're taking the time to write a snippy reply to me, why not just give me some insight instead? Takes the same amount of time but it doesn't waste anyone's time.
  13. hammer6

Why does that matter? Is your communication merit-based? Like, only 'certain' people are worthy of your response?
  14. hammer6

So, what should our reply be?
  15. hammer6

Maybe it's not because I'm lazy, I just have other things on my plate but this is something of interest to me. Maybe if all of you would stop being so antagonistic and rude, we would get more community in this forum. Ya'll bicker back and forth like a bunch of holier than thou know it alls...
  16. hammer6

Why don't we approve of it?
  17. hammer6

Worked in Texas why not SC

why is he allowing emotions to dictate the lives of millions of citizens? lol
  18. hammer6

Open Carrying on Postal Property

I think that sign only applies to USPS employees, not non-employees.