• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

Open Carry Lunch/Dinner March 28-Lancaster

imported post Hey everyone. I just wanted to extend an invite to an event I am putting together for March. We had one of these in November and it went REALLY well! (2 soccer teams even showed up while we were there and no one left screaming!) There are some reviews from PAFOA members over on...
  2. S

Brady Center has offered to defend Lebanon County against Meleanie Hain

imported post I just got a call from a woman from the Patriot News. She wanted my comment on this. I had not heard about it but she said they just called the sheriff's office this morning to make the offer. She said the response from Lebanon was that they need to run it by their insurance...
  3. S

Polling criminals...

imported post How difficult would it be to get a new poll of current felons imprisoned in Pa? I am thinking maybe 5-10 questions regarding their feelings about firearms/victims with firearms etc. Does anyone have any "connections" or way of finding out how hard it would be to get this done? I...
  4. S

It's Your Call With Lynn Doyle Rescheduled - wed 12 NOV 9-10pm eastern time on Comcast's channel CN8

imported post UPDATE: Click thru http://www.cn8.tv/CN8Home/default.aspx?lc=newto try to watch live! -- Ok, so far this week I was asked to appear on Tuesday and then this morning it was changed to Wednesday so it looks like Wednesday the 12th is the date. (crosses fingers that it's not going...