• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. D

This is interesting

Sorry for posting this!! It was false!!
  2. D

State Parks

imported post I live in Maine but will be in Jefferson NH the weekend of the 5th. I have a CCP for NH but i prefere OC when possible. Was wondering if some one could point me in the right direction concerning carry in and around the White Mountain region. Thanks alot everyone.
  3. D

Title 25: Internal and Public Safety

imported post SO i was looking thru the http://www.mainelegislature.org/legis/statutes/25/title25ch0sec0.html at the laws concerning weapons and i noticed alot are marked REPEALED. looking for any insight as to what happend here. can someone help?
  4. D

GET YOUR PERMITS

imported post if you dont have a ccp yet better get one before obama makes it illegal and craps all over our 2nd amendment.
  5. D

NRA at Kittery Trading Post

imported post well i went to the kittery trading post this evening to see Wayne LaPeirre and get him to sign my copy of his new book. I had read in couple places that open carrying into KTP was acceptable, i even carried in there earlier this morning when i was picking up a few things. At any...
  6. D

Just joining OpenCarry.org

imported post Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself to to all of you on this forum. I'm 25 and i live in York, Maine. I have just started to open carry this year and I am very grateful to have found this forum. Wanted to say thank you for all the information posted on here. I was...