• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. E

DSHS

imported post So my wife had an appointment today at the Mt Vernon DSHS. While she was in the lobby she noticed a weapons and firearms sign that said, "If weapons or firearms are suspected or viewed police will immediately be called" and RCW 9.41.300 was cited below the quote. I am assuming it...
  2. E

OC

imported post We just got home, so I thought I would add this while it is fresh, yet a bit tired so please forgive my lack of spelling. My wife works at the Big B on second shift, and tonight I had to pick her up and drop of 2 of our kiddies to there mom for there weekend visit. Our third...
  3. E

No Firearms sign

imported post I live on Camano Island, our little Sheriff sub station is pretty small and via signs on the door is not exactly an office yet they handle walk ins quite frequently. Once or twice a month they have 2 guys from the main station on Whidbey island come out to handle CPL's, not to...