• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. D

Is the OC Map Going To Be Updated Now That Mississippi's New Law is in Effect?

Seems like it should be a gold star state now, no?
  2. D

No Firearms Sign at the Beach

imported post I took my family down the beach here in Fort Walton Beach earlier, and they had a no firearms sign. This is against state preemption laws, is it not? I'm trying to decide who to contact about this. My first instinct is to call the county commissioner's office, cite the preemtpion...
  3. D

Licensed Open Carry - Shall Issue vs. May Issue

imported post Hello folks. This is my first post. I've been lurking for a few months and finally decided to put my $0.02 in. I was thinking that the mods might want to consider having separate colors to denote the shall issue license to carry states and the may issue. It just doesn't seem...