• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

IDPA Classifier

imported post An IDPA Classifier match will be held on 28 February at 1100 at the Rye Patch Hunting Club on Rye Patch Rd, Ludowici, GA. Send me a PM for any questions.
  2. S

GCO Recruitment

imported post I'm going to set up a table at Mission Essential on Saturday 20 December from 1000 until 1800 to hand out GCO information and, hopefully, sign a few people up. Saturdays are pretty steady at the store and with the 4th Brigade returning, it should be hopping. I have arranged to...
  3. S

January IDPA

imported post The Liberty IDPA Club will hold its next match on Saturday Jan 17, 2009 at 1100 at the Rye Patch Range on Rye Patch Rd. Ludowici. The cost will be $12 for Liberty IDPA club members and $15 for non-members. Bring clothing appropriate to the weather. :uhoh:
  4. S

December Bowling Pin Match

imported post WHERE: Mission Essential, Inc., 918B Hollywood Dr. Hinesville, GA. WHEN: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 at 1800. ENTRY FEE: $15 per shooter, includes range fee and targets. Handgun rentals and ammunition purchases are available. FOR INFORMATION: Call 912-408-2006 or email...
  5. S

Turkey Shoot in Hinesville

imported post There will be a Tactical Turkey and Skeet Shoot on 6 December WHERE: The Rye Patch Range. WHEN: 6 December at 0830. ENTRY FEE:Shooting fee is $5 for one target and one shotgun shell. Children welcome with adult supervision. We will be raffling off EITHER a Mossberg 500...
  6. S

GCO Update - Judge Shoob Dismisses GCO's Case!

imported post Deleted by request of the author. My appologies to MP for not reading the article in its entirety.
  7. S

October Bowling Pin Match - Hinesville

imported post WHERE: Mission Essential, Inc., 918B Hollywood Dr. Hinesville, GA. WHEN: Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 1400. ENTRY FEE: $15 per shooter, includes range fee and targets. Handgun rentals and ammunition purchases are available. FOR INFORMATION: Call 912-408-2006 or email...
  8. S

WTS - CZ 82 with Marschal Grips

imported post CZ 82 - 9 X 18 Makarov - SOLD PENDING FUNDS. I stripped the beat upenamel finishoff and replaced with Oxpho-Blue. Includes Gray Checkered Wattle grips from Marshal Grips, 1 12-round and 1-10 round magazine, Leather IWB/OWB holster and leather magazine pouch purchased from...
  9. S

SLOW FIRE PISTOL MATCH

imported post WHERE: Mission Essential, Inc., 918B Hollywood Dr. Hinesville, GA. WHEN: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 5:00 PM. ENTRY FEE: $15 per shooter, includes range fee and targets. Handgun rentals and ammunition purchases are available. COURSE OF FIRE: Slow fire shooting - 10 rounds...
  10. S

Carjacking at Hartsfield

imported post From the GCO Newsletter... It has been reported by people who work at the airport that there was a carjacking of a female worker near Sullivan Road and Riverdale Road on Friday morning. This occurred ON airport property, seeGoogle Earth (lat 33.628796, long -84.446466). So far...
  11. S

Defensive Handgun Match at Mission Essential - 14 September

imported post WHERE: Mission Essential, Inc., 918B Hollywood Dr. Hinesville, GA. 31313 WHEN: Sunday, September 14, 2008 at 1600. ENTRY FEE: $15 per shooter. Handgun rentals and ammunition purchases are available. FOR INFORMATION: Call 912-408-2006 or email missionessential@hotmail.com...
  12. S

imported post Duplicate.
  13. S

imported post Duplicate.
  14. S

Pistol Match at Mission Essential - Hinesville

imported post WHERE: Mission Essential, Inc., 918B Hollywood Dr. Hinesville, GA. WHEN: Thursday, September 4, 2008 at 1800. ENTRY FEE: $15 per shooter, includes range fee and targets. Handgun rentals and ammunition purchases are available. FOR INFORMATION: Call 912-408-2006 or email...
  15. S

August Bowling Pin Match - Hinesville

imported post WHERE: Mission Essential, Inc., 918B Hollywood Dr. Hinesville, GA. WHEN: Sunday, August 17, 2008 at 0900. ENTRY FEE: $15 per shooter, includes range fee and targets. Handgun rentals and ammunition purchases are available. FOR INFORMATION: Call 912-408-2006 or email...
  16. S

UTAH CCW class by DKing

imported post WHERE: Mission Essential, Inc., 918B Hollywood Dr. Hinesville, GA. WHEN: Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 1200. COST: $90. Payments will be taken at the class. FOR INFORMATION: M. Douglas King II Utah Certified Instructor NRA Instructor Georgia Criminal Defense Attorney...
  17. S

My first time OC

imported post ...and nothing happened. I've had my permit since May. This time I OC'd my CZ 75 toMission Essentialwhere I put about about 100 rounds rapid fire ontoa coupleof the FBI targets. My primary goal was to practice magazine changes. After I was finished, I went to Wally World in...
  18. S

Bowling Pin Match - Hinesville

imported post WHERE: Mission Essential, Inc., 918B Hollywood Dr. Hinesville, GA. WHEN: Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 0900. ENTRY FEE: $15 per shooter, includes range fee and targets. Handgun rentals and ammunition purchases are available. FOR INFORMATION: Call 912-408-2006 or email...
  19. S

Interview with John Monroe on 640 AM this morning

imported post ...and the audio of Tim Bearden on the Laura Ingraham Show, both discussing the airport issue. http://homepage.mac.com/christopher.puckett/FileSharing2.html Thanksto cbp0229 from GeorgiaPacking.org for the link.
  20. S

HB 89

imported post It's time! House Bill 89 is now law! Thanks Rep Bearden and GCO!!! :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate