• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. F

visiting georgia

imported post ill be coming to georgia the 6th through 10th. and would like to bring my pistol along. im 18 white country boy. no permit or anything. weapon is a rock island armory .45acp. is it legal to carry in my vehicle? if so how? how much hassle would i catch if open carrying? if...
  2. F

north carolina carry at work

imported post ill be moving up to NC the 17th (new hanover county) if i have permission of the owner can i open or conceal carry on the business property?
  3. F

kimber grips

imported post i recently saw the grips pictured here. any source for those without the kimber logo. i rather have RIA engraved or my initials
  4. F

fullsize 1911 holster

imported post i plan to start open carry in new hanover county in wilmington NC. and need a holster for a full size ria 1911. i want some sort od retention system and something that will blend with mydaily attire. (wranglers white t-shirt tucked in boots cowboy hat. i have a few questions...
  5. F

Open carry in NC

imported post First things first my names robert just turned 18 new years. Carry weapon will be a RIA fullsize 1911 .45acp. i currently live in central fl but will be moving to Wilmington,NC in march *New Hangover County. Ive contacted the sheriff in wilmington basically he said if im caught...