• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. G

Daytrip to Oregon (w/no OR CPL) What do I need to know?

I searched the Oregon forum a bit, but it didn't have a covenient FAQ section like the WA forum does (thanks Bill!) and the information I was getting was partial. I'm driving down with my wife and some of our friends to Astoria & Seaside tomorrow. What do I need to know? I'd like to carry...
  2. G

Saturday, March 26th 8AM (pre-WAC show gathering) Breakfast in Fife

Gogodawgs and myself are meeting at Johnny's at Fife for some breakfast before heading over to the WAC show. Any and all are welcome to join us (you don't even have to go to the show afterwards, either). We'll be there at 8AM. So you have almost 12 hours notice... ;) See you there! Johnny's...
  3. G

New OC piece---- I must be hanging around gogodawgs too much....

This followed me home today. I go out to get another Glock, and I came home with this: I've owned a P220 "Carry" SAO and a P220ST in the past, so this is like the best of both worlds. Its a P220 Elite SAO, so it operates just like a 1911, minus the grip safety. This one has TruGlow TFO...
  4. G

UNICORN spotted...in Kitsap County

I was travelling between my offices (from Tacoma to Bremerton) today around 2pm~ish and as I rounded the corner from westbound HWY 16 as it turns into northbound HWY 3 in Gorst, standing on the side of the freeway, I spot a unicorn. Looked like he was finishing up fishing from the banks nearby...
  5. G

Drew during an attempted auto theft/prowl

imported post At around 9am this morning I was in my office, with my co-workers (the owner and his wife, and our secretary) and watched a car pull in to our parking lot through the back window of our building. The guy gets out and starts to fiddle with the door lock of another employee's truck...
  6. G

For Sale: G19 (3rd Gen), 9mm, 3-15rd mags, std sites

imported post Nevermind. It's sold! That was FAST!
  7. G

Ken Schram on CeaseFire's Starbucks attempts

imported post http://www.komonews.com/opinion/kenschram/86370572.html They want private business to do what the government won't. Gun control advocates are pushing Starbucks and a few other retailers to keep weapons out of their stores by setting up "gun free zones." This little legal...
  8. G

Tacoma/Pierce Co. Health Department is in violation

imported post Visited the TPCHD today for work, and noticed that there was a sign on the doors that looked like this: I guess they could put the words "illegally-carried" in front and be OK, but then again, that's anywhere. My understanding is that only the "sterile" areas of the Court...
  9. G

FS/T: Remington 11-87 Tactical 12GA. Entry Shotgun

imported post LNIB Remington 1100 "Tactical" 12-Guage, 2-3/4" chamber. 6+1 Capacity. 18.5" bbl. Pistol Grip, Fixed stock. I added a 6-shell side-saddle carrier and a side-sling swivel at the muzzle. Purchased NIB 2 weeks ago, by me. Fired ~20 trouble-free rounds through it, it is a sweet...
  10. G

Satin Nickel Sig P229

imported post I finally was able to find one of these available from a private seller in North Carolina (I'm in Washington State), so I had it shipped to me and am extremely satisfied with this gun. It's a long story, but I had an opportunity to get one 4 years ago, and had to pass it up at the...
  11. G

Officer-Involved Shooting in Lakewood

imported post http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-050609-officerinvolvedshooting,0,1020198.story Officer-Involved Shooting In Lakewood Ends In Fatality Police are on the scene of a shooting that involved an officer in the city of Lakewood at the Mount Tahoma Mobile Home Park on South 96th. The...
  12. G

FS/T: SLR15/Bushmaster Lightweight (Custom Build)

imported post TRADED LOCALLY. Thanks!
  13. G

seattleguns.org-----is the site down or what?

imported post Touted as the "craigslist of guns" I haven't been able to get on for a day or two. Keep getting an error message that there are "too many connections." Anybody in the know about what is happening here. I'd hate to see this site go away, it's been a great place to see what's...
  14. G

For Sale/Trade: Sig P220R SAO Carry Nitron (Tacoma)

imported post Thanks for all the responses. Didn't find any offers that piqued my interest, so I've decided to keep this one. Perhaps I'll send it to CCR refinishing for a bath in silver stuff.
  15. G

Sig P220 SAO

imported post I'm looking at my wife getting one of these for me for Christmas. I'm very familiar with the 1911 operating system and prefer a Condition 1 "cocked and locked" carry over just about anything else. I know its a Sig, so it should be rugged and reliable, and very accurate as well...
  16. G

WTT: Stainless ParaOrdnance P14.45 in Tacoma area

imported post GONE!!! Thanks!
  17. G

Stuff for Sale

imported post I've gone through the portion of my closet that I have patience for at this point, and found some things that would be better suited for a new home. I'm in Tacoma and have a fairly busy work schedule, but if you want something we can either arrange a meeting somewhere (not for a...
  18. G

WTT: NIB Sig P250c 9mm for G19 in W. WA

imported post GONE
  19. G

CC at Key Arena during an event

imported post I'll be headed to the Key at somepoint in the near future, and, while I don't care to OC at that point, I also don't want to be defenseless after the event while walking back to my vehicle (and travelling back and forth). So, my question: is there a metal detector or guys with...
  20. G

FS: Kimber Stainless TLE 5" 1911

imported post GUN HAS BEEN TRADED. I'll leave the picture up, because it's cool like that.