• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. brk913

Back to OC in This Forum

It seems this forum lost sight of open carry issues which is what this forum is all about. To get us back on track I think everyone should be aware of what has happened in CT regarding OC over the last few months. The case of Scott Lazurek has made waves here in CT. Scott was arrested for...
  2. brk913

Channel 3 News Tonight

I just got an email from a student of mine, here is the part I wanted to share. "you had told us all about CT pistol laws I sent an email to channel 3 news on saturday (the21st) and theyre doing a story TONIGHT!!!!! im so excited! i told them that there are plenty of responsible people who are...
  3. brk913

New CT Open Carry and Firearm Forum

imported post Moderators, if this is against TOS please delete and accept my apologies, I am just trying to get the word out.... http://www.opencarryinct.org