• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Fallguy

congrats to the citizens of Tennessee

Yes....this new law is definitely can be a bit confusing. 3 different rules whether you are carrying under Permitless Carry, Concealed Carry Permit or Enhanced Permit. I'm hoping that the legislature will realize this and finally pass true Constitutional Carry. Also it is correct that Federal...
  2. Fallguy

https://publications.tnsosfiles.com/acts/112/pub/pc0108.pdf I do not see where it applies to TN residents only....
  3. Fallguy

Nothing I read says it applies to TN residents only
  4. Fallguy

The DUI provision is in the current permit law. Basically it seems this requires you to meet all the criteria for a permit, but without actually having to get a permit. Also as mentioned a LEO really doesn’t have anyway of knowing some of these things, A far cry from “if you legally own it...
  5. Fallguy

There were actually 3 bills being considered, the one that passed was the one the governor wanted, so he should sign it. The trouble is it is not as close to "constitutional carry" as one of the other bills. While not the best results, better than the previous I guess :) You can read more...
  6. Fallguy

Airport carry/possession.

Mein Vorschlag ist dann, den Transport zum Flughafen zu öffnen und ihnen zu sagen, dass alles in Ordnung ist, weil kein Meeting stattfindet.
  7. Fallguy

Maybe I don't know what "or" means..... My understanding is, it means the following phrase can be read independently of any preceding phrase. So the phrase " or on property owned, operated, or managed or under the control of the individual, corporation, business entity, or government entity;”...
  8. Fallguy

Uh, it also includes “, or on property owned, operated, or managed or under the control of the individual, corporation, business entity, or government entity;”
  9. Fallguy

TN law allows government entities to post: T.C.A. 39-17-1359 (a) (1) Except as provided in § 39-17-1313, an individual, corporation, business entity, or local, state, or federal government entity or agent thereof is authorized to: (A) Prohibit the possession of weapons by any person who is at a...
  10. Fallguy

Travelling through Tennessee But Will Be Stopping On Way Back

As far as travelling through......you have have a loaded firearm in your vehicle without any permit so long as you can legally posses the firearm.
  11. Fallguy

USA Today Poll on Gun Ownership

imported post http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm
  12. Fallguy

Gym Shooting in Knoxville.

imported post From Knoxnews.com Gym shooter won't be charged; police say victim started fight By Don Jacobs Originally published 10:15 a.m., November 29, 2007 Updated 10:15 a.m., November 29, 2007 Authorities this morning said a man who fired a pistol into his assailant's stomach at an...
  13. Fallguy

A recent AG opinion and my response

imported post A few weeks ago I asked my state rep to submit some questions about various weapons laws to the Attorney General, he did.Let me say...my rep. changed up my wording of the questions a little (after my approval) but then the AG even changed them up a little moreon his opinion, but...
  14. Fallguy

How many have/do OC with non-retention holster

imported post Do any of you regularly OC with a holster that doesn't have an retention system? Like just a strap to hold the weapon in the holster. Like to hear all thoughts and opinions.
  15. Fallguy

Alabama Couple Catches Burglar, Make Him Clean Up at Gunpoint

imported post http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,303429,00.html[/b] [/b] MONTGOMERY, Ala.— A burglar in Montgomery chose the wrong family to mess with, literally.[/b] Adrian and Tiffany McKinnon returned to their Centennial Hill home Tuesday after a week away to find that thieves had...
  16. Fallguy

Captain America Packing....

imported post http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,301459,00.html NEW YORK— You can't keep a good American down. Marvel Entertainment announced Thursday that its slain hero Captain America will rise again with a new outfit and a new secret identity, after the character was killed off in...
  17. Fallguy

Gold State Members...OC without any permit

imported post In the states that allow OC with no license or permit, how many don't have one? I've read in multiple threads about people who OC being asked for a CCW or other permit even if they didn't have to have one. I am just curious how many OC as a right withouta permit from the state...
  18. Fallguy

Signs at "Posted Properties"

imported post Am I reading T.C.A. 39-17-1359 right in that a property owner that doesn't want you to carry on their property must post the exact sign as in the statute? As I'm sure any of you that have had your permit from the beginning remember, it used to have the announce statement in it...
  19. Fallguy

Opinions of Self-Defense

imported post