• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. O

Questioned About OC For The First Time Today

imported post I was at the Hinesville Wal-Mart getting an oil change and a new battery for an oldcar I just bought, and while they were working on the car I decided to walk to the front of the store and get some cash out of the bank (my bank has a branch inside the store) to pay for the work on...
  2. O

Finally Took The Plunge Today

imported post I decided this morning that today would be the day I would OC into public places for the first time when I went to Midway to do some shopping. I was going to start by going into the Heritage Bank branch office , but they were closed today. From there I went to the Dollar General...
  3. O

Interesting Experience

imported post I met a coworker at Mission Essential in Hinesville today to help her with her shooting before she shoots her company weapon qualification tomorrow. After we had finished shooting I stopped at the Army Surplus store to look for a holster I've been trying to locate. I didn't get...
  4. O

Just Got Home From My Victory Dinner

imported post I’m stuffed right now. I went to the Applebee’s in Flemington with my weapon concealed on my hip just like I had planned to celebrate the passage of HB 89, the Supreme Court’s decision in the Heller case, and Independence Day. A couple of days ago I made a prediction in another...
  5. O

Fate Of HB 89

imported post Ijust checked the list of bills signed and vetoed on theGeneral Assembly's website, and it appears Gov. Perdue still hasyet to acton HB 89.Maybe some of you who have been fighting this battle longer than I have can answer a question for me. What happens if Gov. Perdue doesn't act...