• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. L

Good Afternoon, I'm well

Good Afternoon, I'm well
  2. L

Hi MAcBAd, Good to see you, looking your professional may be, we need your's help in future

Hi MAcBAd, Good to see you, looking your professional may be, we need your's help in future
  3. L

What is required to get an FFL in the State of Connecticut?

I remember some advantages of FFL, Did you know if you have an FFL, you can still use an FFL for personal use? That's right, not only can you get an FFL and sell guns from your home as a part-time business opportunity, but you can use your FFL for personal use as well
  4. L

Need Suggestion about Discounts at Online license to Carry

IF know another licensed provider, please suggest me, don't say this kind of words post, I'm already confused about it
  5. L

Need Suggestion about Discounts at Online license to Carry

I want to take the license of handgun carry, but I have no about the pricing and discounts which providing by https://ltcaustin.com/eligibility-and-discounts/, if some have got their services let me know please.
  6. L

groupon/online firearm ccw class

I realize I hear this the first time from you.