• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. G

NM Gov issues order to suspend open & concealed carry in Albuquerque for 30 days

That seems to be common around here.
  2. G

RICHMOND OC DINNER – PLAY TAPS

I go to Washington Gun Law every day but the news is not always good in Washington. Langley Outdoors Academy has a lot of information, too. Some of these places irritate me so much that have to let them go. Some are arrogant blowhards.
  3. G

RICHMOND OC DINNER – PLAY TAPS

Thanks Jeff, for the "heads up" on the "Four Boxes Dinner". I watch Mark Smith every night before I go to sleep. Very knowledgeable and very entertaining. Bruen is just what we have been waiting for.
  4. G

KC3 Goes to KY Supreme Court to settle gun law violations by City of Pikeville

On Wednesday of this week, February 8, Kentucky Concealed Carry Coalition (KC3) will be inthe Chambers of the Ky. Supreme Court for oral arguments for our lawsuit against the City of Pikeville for multiple violations of Ky. gun laws. This lawsuit has been in the works for over 5 years. This case...
  5. G

KC3 vs. City of Pikeville at the Ky. Supreme Court

KC3's lawsuit against Pikeville is in the final stages. Pikeville has filed their appeal and KC3 has filed our answer. Now, all that can be done is for both sides to wait for the Ky. Supreme Court to render an opinion. It has occurred to me that many KC3 members, others that are friends of KC3...
  6. G

Bell County Sheriff's Office

Bell County Sheriff's office has a policy document that lists the policies for all employees of the Sheriff's Dept. Most of this document is pretty standard law enforcement stuff: type and style of uniforms, types of approved equipment including firearms, type of approved ammo and training...
  7. G

GoFundMe page for the hero of the Greenwood Mall

Donate or don't donate. Give a little, give a lot or give nothing. It's up to you. Did you read what was on the solicitation? He just killed another human being. That does not happen without baggage. Remember what happened to George Zimmerman? Where is Eli employed? What does his employer think...
  8. G

GoFundMe page for the hero of the Greenwood Mall

Jim Lucas has started a "gofundme" account for Eli Dicken to show support and to cover whatever expenses he is facing from his heroic acts at Greenwood Mall. You can see the page here: https://gofund.me/9bc74afe
  9. G

Race–gender bias in white Americans’ preferences for gun availability

The situation that you describe was also true for Ky. but that was 20 years ago. It may be possible to run across an isolated incident in an isolated place that resembles what you describe. I see black people OC all the time, here in Ky.. Some blacks that I have talked to express some hesitation...
  10. G

Louisville's Willow Park Doesn't Like Guns

Willow Park is a tiny Louisville Metro Park at the intersection of Willow Ave. and Cherokee Rd. and near the westernmost entrance to Cherokee Park. Each Sunday during the Summer, the Cherokee Triangle Association offers free concerts from the gazebo in the park. from 7pm to 9pm. This concert is...
  11. G

No Guns Allowed in Lyndon, Ky. Parks

Recently, a KC3 member sent in a picture of a sign he saw in Robinson Park in Lyndon, Ky. You can see that picture here(see Rule #2): https://www.dropbox.com/s/14d0akwpa50vqgj/Lyndon Park.jpg?dl=0 KC3 board members contacted City of Lyndon Mayor Brent Hagan and the signs were quickly changed...
  12. G

Robert Crimo, poster boi for Red Flag Laws ineffectiveness!

All very, very true, WW. He also passed their stupid background check that we have been telling them was crap for years. Nothing written on paper or printed on a sign will stop a criminal from committing crimes. Criminals don't obey laws. When will they understand that? The only thing that...
  13. G

Can they do this legally? Ashland Concert at Riverfront Park Prohibiting Firearms

I haven't posted here in some time, but the atmosphere has cleared somewhat and this venue may become a pleasant and useful resource once again, in time. Since this post is about Ky. I thought this might be a good time to jump in. KRS 237.110 (17): (17) The owner, business or commercial lessee...
  14. G

More offense

I truly appreciate your fair and reasoned criticism of our shortcomings. We are aware of these things and we have no interest in recruiting members that don't want to do anything. We are not a do all, be all gun rights organization. We have specific goals. People like Ghost1958 don't like it...
  15. G

What good are constitutional rights if they are violated when Americans get sick?

These decrees — issued by those who have no legal authority to issue them, enforced by cops who hate what they are being made to do, destructive of the freedoms that our forbearers shed oceans of blood to preserve and crushing economic prosperity by violating the laws of supply and demand —...
  16. G

More offense

Who is "we" and are you speaking for both of you? KC3 will continue to speak as we feel best for our membership and all other Ky. gun owners.
  17. G

More offense

Copy and paste to your heart's content. Isn't this the same thing YOU do? Don't we all pursue our own goals? Why would we not pursue OUR OWN goals? What goals do you expect us to pursue, your goals? We will continue to pursue the goals selected by the board. Thank you for playing.
  18. G

More offense

WE see little reason to constantly update OUR website nor do I see much reason for US to explain why WE do anything. The important people, ie our members, keep up with our Facebook page. When the legislative session is finished, we may update the webpage as WE feel appropriate. I am sure that...
  19. G

More offense

This particular poster never offers any documentation or proof of anything that he posts. We are supposed to accept anything he says as gospel. His revisionist history is never challenged. No other member of this forum would even attempt that, much less get by with it time after time. My...