• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. nshaw65

Second or Backup Gun

I am curious to see how many of you guys carry a second or backup Gun.
  2. nshaw65

First Time Open Carry

I am a new gun owner and live in Bristol, TN. and was on the fence whether to open carry or concealed carry. While waiting on my TN permit to arrive in the mail, I decided to open carry today when I went shopping at Kroger in Bristol, VA. Basically I wanted to see how comfortable I would be and...
  3. nshaw65

Retention Holster. What level do you guys use?

I just wondered what level of retention everybody uses.
  4. nshaw65

Vehicle Carry

What are the laws pertaining to vehicle carry in TN?
  5. nshaw65

Virginia Vehicle Carry

I live in Bristol, TN which we share the same main street as Bristol, VA. I do most of my shopping in Bristol, VA because of the lower retail tax rate. As of Feb.1st, 2016, I will start open carry when I'm in VA. In TN I vehicle carry with a sticky holster between the seat and console which is...
  6. nshaw65

Retention or no Retention?

I want to switch from CC to OC. My question is do most of you guys use a retention holster or not. If so, what level of retention do you use?