• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. color of law

Subway bans open carry in their stores

I don't remember the last time I ate at a fast food restaurant. And if I could remember it was a forced error. As I think about it I think I ate at a Stake & shake a year or two ago.
  2. color of law

Subway bans open carry in their stores

https://www.subway.com/en-US/AboutUs/SocialResponsibility/OurOverallCommitment Please note: you have to look under "health & safety" to find the policy.
  3. color of law

My ears hurted watching this

A true picture of a lovefest!!!!!
  4. color of law

Chitcago Now LARGEST Outdoor Shooting Range in America

Pretty much says it all.
  5. color of law

SWAT...WHAT???

Trusting, complacent and oblivious come to mind as to why government gets away with this stuff. People actually think the government is looking out for the citizens' best interest. Citizens don't pay attention until the government is in your own backyard. If the majorty of police are good...
  6. color of law

Back yard shooting range and restrictions on plat

Enjoy building your backstop.
  7. color of law

SWAT...WHAT???

No, cops "protect and serve" themselves, not the law and the people.
  8. color of law

Why some people hate cops

https://toofab.com/2020/06/15/handcuffed-man-shot-by-police-south-carolina/ Excuse me, you can clearly see the gun being pulled from the guys front waistband.
  9. color of law

"Citizens" and government

:D But I would bet your grandfather could not vote until he was 21.
  10. color of law

St. Louis Zoo: communication log + TRO filing/status + legal/financial help needed

Is this judge a con artist? The judge DECLARED that Saint Louis Zoo fits within the definition of one or more of the Gun Free Zones Carry Statutes and the Zoo's designation as a Gun Free Zone prohibits visitors, including Defendant from entering the Zoo property with a concealed or openly...
  11. color of law

Why some people hate cops

I was skeptical at first, but took the time to watch the video. It was worth my time.
  12. color of law

St. Louis Zoo: communication log + TRO filing/status + legal/financial help needed

Since it is a partial summary judgement what other issues are unresolved?
  13. color of law

SWAT...WHAT???

The township I live in has a good police force. They have a high standard to get on the force. They teach that the officer is the face of the township and they know that the public perception of the township is formed by the public's interactions with the police. How do I know this? Lots of...
  14. color of law

When Can You Threaten Deadly Force as a Defensive Tactic? Eugene Volokh

Curtilage. Florida v. Jardines, 133 S. Ct. 1409, 1415 - Supreme Court 2013 (my emphasis) Though the invasion of the curtilage is an invasion by the government without a warrant, the protection of private property is a constitutional protected right. The display of arms by the homeowners...
  15. color of law

Federal law: (my emphasis) What do I always say? Definition, definition, definition. Missouri Law: This is Missouri's definition of brandishing. So, what's in a word?
  16. color of law

VCDL and PVC in the news

This analysis is true of 99% of organizations.
  17. color of law

Open Carry only for "Whitey's"

https://www.loeffler.senate.gov/about-kelly Well, IF the bio is true, I'll stand corrected. And I agee that there is more to the story.
  18. color of law

OC for ME provides a lot of reading material from statutory law, but no case law. Should these people be charged and found guilty, such finding could be easily be overturned. This is not a slam-dunk case by any means. Curtilage will play a part as well as "belief" of harm. Let's not forget this...
  19. color of law

Open Carry only for "Whitey's"

Neoconservative plays no part. A neo-con is a democrat who is a warhawk. In effect, a RINO to some effect. She in reality is a racist. And if not a racist a bitch who married into money thinking her poop doesn't stink.