• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. solus

Why some people hate cops

Sorry logan 5, your intro posting is about the cops... your attached video begins talking about “officers“... therefore...individuals in lieu of the Blue brotherhood institution
  2. solus

Subway bans open carry in their stores

Hummm, presumptuous Logan 5 as almost a third of the states in this great Union allow residents to conceal the personal SD firearms w/o the overseer’s privilege card. and as a past infamous member from your state used to do, carried concealed into local businesses whose policies specifically...
  3. solus

A loose coalition of gun control groups cried victory with a full-throated roar on Tuesday, claiming that Subway banned open carry due to their efforts. Sparked by images of individuals openly carrying firearms and an inert AT-4 anti-armor weapon in a North Carolina Subway restaurant in May, a...
  4. solus

Chitcago Now LARGEST Outdoor Shooting Range in America

per the cite i listed: Year to Date Shot & Killed: 336 Shot & Wounded: 1530 Total Shot: 1866 Total Homicides: 368 we are just over half way through the year! sorry OC didn’t see you had responded:eek:(y)
  5. solus

Open Carry of Firearms For the consideration and comfort of restaurant employees and guests, Subway respectfully requests that guests (other than authorized law enforcement) refrain from openly displaying firearms inside restaurants — even in states where “open carry” is permitted...
  6. solus

And the unfund ads circulating should remember Chicago has the toughest firearm laws in the nation yet over the last six years... Year Homicides Wounded 2019 301 1,307 2018 337 1,433 2017 424 1,813 2016 414 2,050 2015 283 1,358 2014 242 1,227 https://heyjackass.com/ and do not...
  7. solus

Trigger happy

Why does the cyclists’ ethnicity matter WHATSOEVER...eh? idiot in the foto holding the firearm would’ve discerned very quickly “i feared for my life!” and he would have seen from first hand experience this OC’g cyclist is hopefully a better shot to stop the threat! Further freedomVA, truly...
  8. solus

Course any enity which double speaks is trustworthy CNSNews = Conservative News Service
  9. solus

Not to be harsh...but one would believe if my relatives were assassinated....i wouldn’t engage in name call’n...
  10. solus

SWAT...WHAT???

humm the citizens of this great country have quietly abrogated their constitutional rights forever during this pandemic as well as 36 years allowed the blue brotherhood carte blanche w/QI as well as heller, and LE do not have to respond USSC decisions they pushed for! ya, stand on the soap box...
  11. solus

SWAT...WHAT???

hummm...got a cite for that dougie per rule 5, cite to authority, especially since you “stated a rule” please cite to authority...let me help you ~ https://xf.opencarry.org/index.php?help/rules/ you be in the main circus ring now.
  12. solus

Back yard shooting range and restrictions on plat

yes sir, you got yourself an administrative clerk to give you the verbal answer you were seeking - - ask ya! yepper that there “he said/they said“ nonsense will hold up in absolutely any court and will work in a civil suit as well ! ya’ll have fun now with that there shoot’g range in a...
  13. solus

When Can You Threaten Deadly Force as a Defensive Tactic? Eugene Volokh

A query... what does the law state about leaving a Concrete safe haven to face a mob of protesters except they are idiot?
  14. solus

VCDL and PVC in the news

milady thank you so much for the candid insight, tis sincerely appreciated... please enjoy the gala holiday weekend with family & friends...
  15. solus

When Can You Threaten Deadly Force as a Defensive Tactic? Eugene Volokh

Hummm... N.C.G.S 14-34... Assaulting by pointing gun. If any person shall point any gun or pistol at any person, either in fun or otherwise, whether such gun or pistol be loaded or not loaded, he shall be guilty of a Class A1 misdemeanor. i suppose a class A1 misdemeanor punishment, the most...
  16. solus

Carrying while wearing a mask??

OMGoodness..golddigger14 you popped off that King5 cite as Gospel without knowing Faulk is Islee’s press secretary ~ REALLY!
  17. solus

Haven't dropped in in a while....

nicely played golddigger...nicely played...tho a bit ballsy and with a slight touch of animosity... especially on the premier open carry site since your cite is specifically a concealed carry orientated...
  18. solus

never mind...make sure the judge is given a vip pass...
  19. solus

Carrying while wearing a mask??

OP's King 5 cite quote: Mike Faulk with the governor's office said... Spokane County Sheriff's Corporal Mark Gregory reiterated... WASA isn't going to worry about this subject cuz they are more interested in promoting safe awareness through citizens wearing masks... unquote... so let's...
  20. solus

of course the realtor didn’t know...wink, wink...did they express surprise w/wide eyes and with hands over their mouth too? they have a vested interest in “not knowing” cuz you gave them $$$$ and were contractually obligatory to represent your interests ** oh wait i bet you didn’t have your own...