• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by whitewolf68

1. whitewolf68

Toys R Us not carry friendly

Had to go with the wife the other day to do some running and of course I was carrying. She had to go to Toy R Us and low and behold there was a CPZ sign on the door. Been there while too because if was clearly faded quite a bit but it was there. Anyhow, had to disarm and return. :cuss:
  2. whitewolf68

Metro Park Carry

Was wondering if anyone has definitive information on CC in the Ohio Metro Parks? I know if the past it was banned.
  3. whitewolf68

New Forum website...

I sincerely hope this does not violate the TOS for this forum. I've created a NEW Forum site: Please click on the image above and feel free to stop by and join the membership. We are trying to grow and each member helps. Thank you, Andrew (Site Owner) Update: Just setup a new user...