• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by WantsToCarry

1. WantsToCarry

Anyone Hitting Up Aub/Lew For The Fireworks?

I plan on going to the Fireworks in Aub/Lew this evening and thought Id see if any other OCer's wanted to join me. I will most likely be OCing this evening and may get my brother to join me! If you wanted to come say hi, and do a quick 'meet up' at the fireworks, PM me and I'll tell you the...
  2. WantsToCarry

Firearm Purchase Tommarow!

Ok people, I have all but decided to get a Springfield XD. The last and biggest question is: What caliber? 9-40-or 45. I can only imagine the price of ammo ain't much fun, but it must be done. Thoughts?
  3. WantsToCarry

Colt Army 38 Spc

My grandfather has a Colt Army revolver and I wanted to take the ol gal out and hit the town with er! She is a mod year 1917! I want to get a holster for it. (My grampa had it for hunting, so just stuffed it in a pocket and went) My question is, If i get a old ww1-2 style Flap holster for it...
  4. WantsToCarry

I saw you OCing in my store...

Was at work today and oh what joy! I had a man come in OCing!:banana: I couldn't tell if he was a officer or not, but honestly, I have only seen two people OC in public since i started to actively look. He was from Albion..was that anyone on here? (Wont say what store for safety reasons, but...
  5. WantsToCarry

Looking To Buy My First Handgun

So im looking into my first handgun..(if you couldn't tell by the Thread Title..:lol: ) Now ive seen plenty of posts about "What should I Buy!?" And im not going to make one of them because all ive ever really read is "what fits you..." ect ect. So ive pretty much narrowed it down (If i can...
  6. WantsToCarry

Off Topic: Come on Pats!

So whos watching the game? I kmow this is not even remotely OC related but im stuck at work listening to the game. Pats are killin me right now! "A little boy walked into a classroom wearing a pats shirt. The teacher asked why he liked them. He said cuz his parents were fans. She said...
  7. WantsToCarry

So Its Snowmobile Season...

Whos out there riding? I hope to be soon... Quick question. I know you need a CWP to drive a vehicle down the road, and be loaded and or concealed. NOW..if on a snowmobile, not on a town, or state road, does this rule still apply? The pistol will (Maybe..depending on what you wear..) visible...