• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Va_Nemo

1. V

Virginia Requirement To Provide ID To Police?

Some may find this of interest. Nemo https://reason.com/2021/02/08/an-unconstitutional-arrest-for-refusing-to-show-id-to-the-cops/
  2. V

VA-ALERT: VCDL is organizing NOW to fight back - we need YOU to do your part!

This place now requires cookies to be permitted to post. I do not agree with that. In the past I have been able to avoid such using AdBlocker and Strict privacy settings. That is no longer permitted. For this post I have turned those off. I shall turn them back on and clear all the cookies...
  3. V

Do you spend all your time here? Do you ever go other places? Do you feel a need to brag about what you do? Sure seems the answer to those for you are yes, no, and yes in order. It also appears you believe you are the G.O.A.T. You asked, I answered. I dont brag about things. I actually...
  4. V

"Civil War"?

He has no competition of any threat in Va regarding his nomination. So influence the competition for him. Many think Bloomie would be a real threat in the election. So I will do what I can to make sure the dems put up the least competition. Nemo
  5. V

Your memory does not serve. I made it to Richmond on the Jan 20 and got on one of the lobby teams in the Pocahontas building. And Feb 17, at the hearing. Its a ways to go but I can do the 110 miles when needed. Also I work one of the recruiting tables for VCDL at every gun show in the...
  6. V

Today, Virginia; tomorrow, THE WORLD!

Im out there for Bernie also. But if you watched the debate last night, Bloomie may be toast already. Nemo
  7. V

There are several still under consideration but none put to final votes yet. I don't consider pushing off an assault weapon ban, ban of anything capable of holding a magazine over 12 rounds crumbs. Yes the battle will continue but that;s politics. I don't consider being forced to surrender a...
  8. V

We held the field in the big one but smaller skirmishes are still occurring. Nemo https://mailchi.mp/bf6faa5d8ada/va-alertgun-bills-being-heard-tuesday-at-830-am-in-house-firearms-subcommittee
  9. V

WIN!! Big anti-gun bill killed in committee for the year. Pushed back to next year for study. Nemo https://www.newsadvance.com/news/state/wire/virginia-lawmakers-reject-assault-weapon-ban/article_e4c647a9-4d11-546c-98bc-dca21e100073.html
  10. V

"Brandishing" as justification for LEO's use of deadly force

Incoherent only by those with a complete lack of education. Nemo
  11. V

"Brandishing" as justification for LEO's use of deadly force

Seems he knows nothing about this Culpeper case. And there is no need around here for anyone to cite sources. Certain persons think they deserve special dispensation on that. Nemo
  12. V

No Janitor Around Here

You gonna run tell him people are being mean to you? Nemo
  13. V

No Janitor Around Here

Just for you. Nemo
  14. V

No Janitor Around Here

Perchance the trolls have been hobnobbing with each other? Nemo
  15. V

No Janitor Around Here

to clean up the buy Iphones postings? Nemo