• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by travis1911

1. T

Trump Rally

Is anyone planning on attending this event tonight. If so do you plan on carrying?
  2. T

National Gun Day Show

Is anyone attending the show this weekend at the expo center? I plan on heading up Sunday afternoon and looking for some deals. Does anyone know of the rules for OC/CC at the show? I've looked on their website with no luck.
  3. T

Georgia Dome

Hello all, I am a Kentuckian traveling to the great state of Georgia this weekend for the Auburn vs. Louisville game being held at the Georgia Dome. Does anyone have any experience carrying here? Concealed or Open? Are there metal detectors or pat downs? Thanks for your help!
  4. T

Carl Casper Auto Show

Is anyone planning on attending this weekend? Also have any of you carried during this event before?
  5. T

They finally got something right.

While I know this is an open carry thread I'm sure there are more than a few of us that hold a ccdw simply for the ease of use. Like making gun purchases quicker and for the ability to throw on a heavy jacket without having to disarm or tuck it in behind our sidearm completely ruining the...
  6. T

Waterfront Park

Has anyone else heard about the attacks at waterfront park? Had these folks been exercising their 2A rights do you think the results would've been any different? How well does a single armed citizen stack up to a mob of 20+? This just adds to the many reasons why I stay south of the Gene Snyder...
  7. T

What do you carry?

I'm a little bit of a S&W kinda guy lately.
  8. T

TG&G CCDW Class

Just would like to say the class offered by instructor Ken Pagano at TG&G is awesome! Very informative. He is a retired Marine and works at the Sheriffs office from time to time so he knew the ins and outs of local PD and what their protocol was in certain situations, definitely opened my eyes...
  9. T

Knob Creek Gun Range

Please correct if I'm wrong guys. I recently made my first trip to knob creek gun range and I was alarmed when every thirty minutes a "range master" made an announcement stating that no one can carry a loaded gun on or about their property. He went on to say that even the concealed carriers...
  10. T

Bersa bp9cc

I have looked all over and have yet to find a decent selection of holsters for this little guy. I love the gun and definitely want to OC it due to its light weight design. I have read that the Kahr CW series holsters fit it within 1/10th of an inch. Can anyone confirm this?
  11. T

OC with IWB holster

I recently purchased a Galco IWB holster for my 1911. I cannot apply for my CCDW until January when I turn 21. If I use this holster with my shirt tucked in behind it with the hammer and grip exposed am I in danger of that being concealed? Personally I find this a lot more practical than a large...
  12. T

What age is really underage?

Here it is The long awaited police report w/bullet ricochet photo
  13. T

Wal-mart scenerio

http://www.wave3.com/story/20061670/deadly-shooting-at-hillview-walmart What would any of you do if present during this? I've been asking myself the same question all day but have yet to come up with an answer. Do you ignore and keep your name out of it? Or possibly save lives by taking action?
  14. T

What age is really underage?

Hi all, I'm new here to the forum and would like to start off by saying this is one of the most useful resources I've come across as far as all things handguns go. Earlier this week I was the victim of an attempted homicide/car jacking. Two men cut me off on and off ramp and the passenger...