• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Tony4310

1. Tony4310

OC at O'fallon Starbucks 4/29

I was wanting to get an OC gathering going at the O'fallon Starbucks at 4581 Highway K O'Fallon, MO 63366 at 5pm on 4/29 . I was seeing if anyone would be interested in range time prior too!
  2. Tony4310

Thanks Mods * sarcasm *

Thanks for closing an interesting thread. I'm sure this will get closed and me warned. * rolls eyes and shrugs * Good way to run off new folks! Great job! Hope you are proud! :banghead:
  3. Tony4310

Met a hot head on the road today

I was leaving my house this morning driving down the main strip in my subdivision to get to the main road this morning when a guy flew past me doing at least 50 in a 25 and almost took the front of my truck off. I have to swerve to miss him. I honked my horn naturally. We met at the stop light...
  4. Tony4310

What is it with Gun Stores?

No offense to Glock owners. As of late when I look at pistols ( FNH is what I've been looking at ). I find the sales people keep trying to get me to switch to Glock. I tell them I have no interest in Glock, but they persist by telling me " ONCE YOU GO GLOCK. YOU'LL FEEL SAFER " or my favorite "...
  5. Tony4310

Ccw in other states

I took my MO CCW at TopGun and I was wondering what other states I can get a CCW with or find out which states me instructor is recognized by and certified in.
  6. Tony4310

ST.L Co. Code Enforcement

I don't think the code enforcement guy liked me wearing my gun on my property while putting up Christmas stuff. He stopped and just stared at me lol. Waiting for the cops to show because i'm sure he called it in as a man with a gun.
  7. Tony4310

Possible Rights Infringment?

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Couple-wrongfully-accused-of-firing-guns-in-University-City-133570318.html Thoughts? The police chief admits the weapons were clean and wants to move on as if it never happened. I see it as rights infringement of a lawful firearm owner by the police. That is how...
  8. Tony4310

St. George

Anyone hear that the St. George cop that hassled Lance a few years back and went to Velda City is now in jail for Kidnapping lmao..............
  9. Tony4310

Deer season next weekend

Who's going hunting next weekend and taking their sidearm with them? I am because where we are going is known for wild boars. Plus if the deer is still alive when I approach. I'd rather use a 9mm round to finish him rather than a 30-06 round.
  10. Tony4310

Interesting encounter at Reifsnider State Forest yesterday

Me and a buddy went to Reifsnider yesterday so he could site in his rifle for hunting season and I went to shoot at 50 yards for the heck of it ( did pretty good too ). I was openly carrying because I refuse to leave my pistol alone at the range and plus because it's legal. Anyways, 2 guys...
  11. Tony4310

Spent casing storage?

I have around 900 rounds of 9mm casings, 36 30-06 casings, 6 .40 ( don't laugh ) casings and 113 .223 casings. I was wondering if they made a storage container that I could use to keep my spent casings in and separated by caliber until the day comes that I can actually reload them. I'm using a...
  12. Tony4310

My Fire House Needs Your Votes Ladies and Fella's

Need Your Help Folks! Please with a big red cheery on top!!! If this is against the rules. Just PM me and I'll remove it. Our fire house entered into the Monsanto Grant contest. We are trying to win a grant to get solar for our fire house due to budget issues. I really would love to see the 2A...
  13. Tony4310

Mobile gas station on Olive in Olivette

The Mobil on Olive in Olivette has a no firearms allowed sign in their window. Just a heads up to everyone. I tried to take a picture but the manager said if I did, she'd call the police and file trespassing charges so I left and informed her I would no longer do business with their store. If...
  14. Tony4310

Ruger shippin g question

Anyone know how fast Ruger is about shipping? I'm going to order a holster for my P95 and was just curious. I didn't want a nylon holster and theirs is cheaper than blackhawk.
  15. Tony4310

Reloading question

I've been collecting spent 9mm cartage's and I was wondering where to get reloading equipment and bullets and primers? I won't get the equipment till tax time due to cost... Any help would be great.