• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by T.Hooks

1. T

Questioned by LEO in albany wal mart

imported post it was sunday about mid-day i had a friend come from valdosta to head to the shooting range with me. after a couple of boxes we decided to head to wal-mart to pick up a few things. i go into the wal-mart so often that i have friends in there now. i walked all over wal mart while...
  2. T

In Need Of A Little Advice

imported post I went to the range today. On my return home i am greeted by my wife who says "Baby sit down, we need to talk." As most of you can agree i wasnt to happy about this. so i sit down and she starts talking most of it was about.......... something i wad just agreeing for the most...
  3. T

car carry

imported post what are the laws for car carry.i applied for my CCW last friday but in the mean time what can i do to stay legal and safe. right now i choose to keep one in the chamber and a magazine close by. i know if i get stopped i might be in for some shit. but i dont always drive through...
  4. T

just a few questions

imported post im new to the wholefirearm scene so i have a few questions. ive shoot firearms before but this is my first time owning one. any help would be much needed 1. can you carry a loaded gun in georgia? 2. is there any type of outlawed ammo? 3. what is the proper way to let an officer...