• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Stephen_

1. S

Walla Walla get togethers?

Hey Everyone, I am new to this forum and wondering if you all are aware of any OC events in the Walla Walla area? If not, are there any members in the area that would like to put together a lunch get together? Thanks. Stephen
  2. S

The most OC supportive business I have found :

On a recent trip to Everett I stopped by the Bluebird bus dealer in Everett. This was my first time stopping there. I had my 1911 on my hip as I approached the front door and spied a sign in the window with a 1911 image surrounded by a green circle. I poked my head in the door and asked...
  3. S

Everett Mall OC

Hello Everyone, I want to thank everyone involved in this forum for such a great resource. I made a trip over to the West side a while back and one of my stops was Everett Mall. I stopped in several shops with no issue. Then I walked past the information booth. The lady manning the booth...