• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Seriona

1. S

WA CPL going to Utah.

Okay. I read it somewhere else where it made it seem like it wasn't allowed or some kind of specific requirement.
  2. S

WA CPL going to Utah.

For some reason I am having a hard time understanding the law here. I having a WA CPL means I am 100% safe to carry conceal in Utah but a person with a Utah CPL can't carry in WA? I should be fine in Utah, correct?
  3. S

Long Gun delayed turned to denied - update

So I know this is five years later. But I found out that if you're originally charged with a crime that would of preventing you from owning a firearm, that even taking a plea deal wouldn't matter.
  4. S

Asian Open Carriers in WA?

Hi all, I was just wondering if there were any Asian or Oriental open carriers in Washington? The first guy I ever saw OC was an asian dude in Everett and it blew my mind and made me interested in OC. I hear the arguement against OC all the time that it's racist because "asian's would get shot...
  5. S

Long Gun delayed turned to denied - update

So I am going to assume this will not be a long post but I am going to post it anyways. Just for background purpose, I own a CPL and my handgun was bought new so I know I can legally own firearms. I went and tried to bought a Type 56 carbine (SKS) from a gun store and got delayed, I am not...
  6. S

NFA suppressor vs fake

I found someone who is willing to sell me a TEC-9 and I wish to own one. I plan on getting a stock for it, however here is the question that I need answer. The person who is selling it says it comes with a fake suppressor that he created so he could hold it at the end. He planned on turning it...
  7. S

IF 594 passes

What exactly is in place that WOULD stop someone from selling their own firearm without using an FFL? It seems if it is passed, it would be completely impossible to stop this.
  8. S

Negative experience with Subway in Snohomish city.

The Subway on D ave FYI, not the one near home depot. I walk in with a friend while the two employees were smoking and they came in because we were in. The male came behind me and begin to slap my pistol, I almost drew it on him when I turned. He went behind the counter while my friend told me...
  9. S

OC meeting in Snohomish County?

Anyone ever wants to do one in Snoho?
  10. S

Why do so many love and/or want the AR-15?

This has been a question for me for a long time.
  11. S

Several question I need answer for Open Carry

I just bought a Colt 1911A1 and I have chosen to open carry it every chance I get. I am currently trying to get my CPL and waiting for the 30 days now. So I have several questions that I could not find a clean answer to. 1. As of 2014, can local cities and countries place restrictions on open...